DOTA 2

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Clinkz is my favorite hero, a lot of people mistakenly pick something like BH / Slardar to counter him, but the thing is his speed is unmatched so while BH / Slardar can track him he'll just run away, you need to build something like a diffusal or keep him grounded with something like a Slark pounce.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Clinkz is my favorite hero, a lot of people mistakenly pick something like BH / Slardar to counter him, but the thing is his speed is unmatched so while BH / Slardar can track him he'll just run away, you need to build something like a diffusal or keep him grounded with something like a Slark pounce.
Blink Slardar ? It's not even that hard for supports to just buy ghost scepters now that orbs don't work through them.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Blink Slardar ? It's not even that hard for supports to just buy ghost scepters now that orbs don't work through them.
If supports buy ghost scepters against you as clinkz, you did a horrible job and game is over anyway, but please do go on with every scenario that can sotp a clinkz which i will reply with things my team can help do to avoid, etc. cya in 10 posts.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If supports buy ghost scepters against you as clinkz, you did a horrible job and game is over anyway, but please do go on with every scenario that can sotp a clinkz which i will reply with things my team can help do to avoid, etc. cya in 10 posts.
I just had that discussion with myself in my head, does that help ?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
iPDYryw.jpg

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
MOBA is like the perfect genre for F2P - custom servers are highly inefficient until you have tens of thousands playing, you don't have to trust the client with any more data than necessary so you avoid 99% of hacks. The only problem is that the players hate playing with each other.
That is irrelevant, Valve already has a large infrastructure and will spin up hosts for various games as needed.

The clinkz rampage has begun.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/367769998

http://dotabuff.com/matches/368840161

And my favourite because my whole team was feeders, i got first blood 1v2, other team had a gem..but whatever, clinkz too stronk:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/370136773

97 wins to go for rampage to be completed.
The new Pugna is pretty hilarious, I went 22-2-9 beating a 5-stack where their carries would try to solo man fight then attempt to run after discovering they couldn't out DPS leech.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Buffed Bristleback is also a lot of fun, he can do some crazy damage pretty quickly.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn Fnatic just CRUSHED alliance, 13 mins all outter towers were down and 20 min gg.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If you crush their mid, Alliance has really hard time boundcing back, as seen at Starladder finals. It's not exactly easy to outplay s4, but the fuckup with the chicken cost them the game.