DOTA 2

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Chinese teams stomp everyone at the Summit, except Fnatic. Na'Vi gets owned by Chinese teams, but completely punches Fnatic's number..... Nar'Vi realizes they don't belong in the same room as everyone else. Fun tourney so far!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Bo1s ...

If Navi don't get murdered in the first round of playoffs, I could see them taking first or second place.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I hope the commentary of the first few minutes ended your suffering then
biggrin.png

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
But really, has EG lost a laning phase yet? I haven't watched all the games, but I don't think they've been behind at the 10-15 minute mark yet. They got a lot of shit to work on.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, they can draft strong lanes, but when your best initiation relies on position 4/5 getting blink or force, you need to win the laning really badly. Once iceiceice got dagger, the game just kept going in DK's favor.

At least EG spared us from tiebreakers.

Cybsled

Ya, that guy's DA page has a bunch of other DOTA2 cosplay stuff. The bondage set you posted was the best of the bunch, though lol

Btw, awesome possible Clockwork set

faille

Molten Core Raider
Anyone had a situation where all their items have gone missing?
Just finished a game and everything is gone, even my purple name despite still having access to my compendium

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah seems to be a common bug, you wait and it fixes itself or something, I saw reddit posts about it.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Man, Tinker looks so fun! Gonna try him"

Other team picks Clock, Ember, Void, and Blink Slark.

1-16 Cyni. Fun game.

Never going Tinker again.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Man that other team mustve hated you from the get go. About a week ago I figured id give the meepo a try and the other team picked lich earth shaker.... give tinker another try but id last pick him next time
smile.png