DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was more Burning get caught out TWICE and blown up by Soul Catcher. First in the water in Rosh, before he could blink he got disrupt/soul catcher, and then again at bot tower he was outside the tower and got caught with the same combo, which resulted in a loss of rax.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
They just can't seem to push T3's against DK. Every time they try, they get wiped, and try again hoping the cd's are all down... 5 man wipe again.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every single game Universe is just so fucking good. Win or lose this I think he's the MVP of the tournament.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really like that they've got Kuroky/Puppey doing commentary on these games, it's been interesting hearing actual pros giving some insight.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya like how sad DK's draft was?

Oh and just how flat out retarded Doom is atm lol.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I really like that they've got Kuroky/Puppey doing commentary on these games, it's been interesting hearing actual pros giving some insight.
Yeah, the only annoying part is LD talking over them trying to add his own analysis or just cutting someone off to repeat EXACTLY what they just said.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like the regen on scorched earth is going to take a hit pretty shortly, he's just soooo tanky at early levels, even without armor.

I like with kky and Puppey argue, TROUBLE IN NAVI?!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I feel like the regen on scorched earth is going to take a hit pretty shortly, he's just soooo tanky at early levels, even without armor.
Yeah.. was funny in DotA 1 with doom being this OP mid hero that would rush radiance super fast.

Then this happened:

Base armor reduced by 2.
Doom skill icon.png Doom cast range reduced from 650 to 550.

LVL Death icon.png LVL? Death mana cost rescaled from 85/105/125/145 to 110.
Scorched Earth icon.png Scorched Earth
Mana cost increased from 60 to 60/65/70/75.
Movement speed bonus reduced from 20% to 16%.
Starting intelligence reduced from 16 to 13.

6.66B
Reduced base armor by 2
Reduced base movement speed by 10
Increased Scorched Earth icon.png Scorched Earth cooldown from 60/50/40/30 to 60/55/50/45
He got some minor buffs and suddenyl he's top tier again.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't watched every game, but that seemed like the first time mason was able to choke out a game.

Oh, USA USA USA USA!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dk chokes with some weird drafts
I agree, its like they had this genius idea to caustic finale harass PA but forgot she can just chuck daggers all day for CS. Nobody but Tiny on their team really had any impact. SK and Wisp were complete non factors