DOTA 2

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Navi needs to stop giving Dendi tinker. I swear Excalibur plays tinker and everybody thinks they can do that.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to think Na'vi would be better off letting Kuroky draft instead of Puppey. His drafting mind is stuck 3 patches ago much like how the Chinese teams were playing during the last International. I also think their lack of practice like other teams has finally caught up with them.

I'm really looking forward to this TI4 field which I think is going to be wide open, even DK shits the bed here and there.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game kind of showing the discrepancy between Mason and Fear. He's playing such a shitty Slark.

Navi needs to stop giving Dendi tinker. I swear Excalibur plays tinker and everybody thinks they can do that.
The trend started with ddz in the SEA TI4 qualifiers, not Excalibur.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
In regards to navi the tinker picks not bad its what they're giving xboct that confuses me. He always seems to do great on heroes that can fight early but get really scary farmed (ex luna, ls gyro) but for some reason they had him on heros like ursa or razor that seem to fall off late. The guys an obscene farmer and they handicapped him. ..

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dendi was doing that like way before this tournament. Back when Tinker was popular(2years ago or so) he was already one of the best tinkers. Sometimes you get shut down, sometimes you get counterpicked, that's Tinker, you don't win all the time. But if you think Dendi doesn't play Tinker well, then you don't know Dendi.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Navi is just mimicking other teams right now and it seems to be very much hit or miss. Sometimes their skill and experience lets them pull through, sometimes it just falls apart when they pick a style they aren't comfortable with. They have their work cut out for them if they want to be contenders for TI4, right now they have no consistency. Then again, even Navi playing like shit can win games out of nowhere, Puppey might be drafting weird stuff, but sooner or later he will strike gold and if that happens doing an important match, many rares will be lost.

Saying Dendi isn't playing well is insane, his perfect game vs Narvi yesterday on Invoker is proof of that. Tinker is like Storm Spirit on steroids, Storm sucks until 6, Tinker sucks until he gets BoTs, which gives you about 10-15 minutes to abuse the hero.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the thing with Tinker in these pro games is that the teams who do very well with it catch teams off guard with it. This final game where RTZ smashed VG with it, they last picked the Tinker where other teams pick him early and Tinker ends up getting counter picked by Doom etc.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I think the thing with Tinker in these pro games is that the teams who do very well with it catch teams off guard with it. This final game where RTZ smashed VG with it, they last picked the Tinker where other teams pick him early and Tinker ends up getting counter picked by Doom etc.
His pa in game one, admittedly with help from wisp and tree, was ridiculous. He kept killing heroes as they died sand re entered the fight

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Nope, Funnik won

Now Excalibur vs FY, who apparently won chinese 1v1 tourney vs Mushi and others ...

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It looked so good and then they fell apart in a single fight. Still, nice to see some variety in heroes, shame you rarely have a worthy carry to stand behind in pubs as Aba, he is really fun to play.