DOTA 2

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
dota_match_game_modes 1048576

All random deathmatch; click on another tab and then back to Normal match and you'll get the mode

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feel like DK lost that game after Burning died twice before 20 minutes for what seemed like no damn reason. That plus the 2nd item BoTs just seems wrong to me.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Summit 2 weeks ago, Dreamhack the weekend after, now Anaheim, then ESL One and then you have 2 weeks till TI starts. Top teams would spend a month travelling from one continent to another instead of practicing for TI and Anaheim got unlucky, because almost all top teams are from different continents.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, that was always the concern when TI4 moved to July instead of it's usual August spot: That MLG would pull DOTA2 since all the top teams would be gathering for TI4.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Summit 2 weeks ago, Dreamhack the weekend after, now Anaheim, then ESL One and then you have 2 weeks till TI starts. Top teams would spend a month travelling from one continent to another instead of practicing for TI and Anaheim got unlucky, because almost all top teams are from different continents.
Did MLG and Riot have a falling out or is it a similar story with LoL

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
LCS is more important than any third party event and you won't have good event with teams outside LCS, so it's just Riot being Riot.

Welp, Navi is now officially crap

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Fnatic gave that away, Navi had no business winning that. Puppey losing his arcanes, fucking up at the bottom t2, giving away roar several times. I know they are essentially playing 4p1, so there's a lot of pressure on Excalibur to not fuck up during 50 minute game, but they should have won that.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So does anyone know if chests keep track if you opened them back when they first released with keys? If I bought a forbidden lotus chest, would the client know I opened several with keys before?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Fnatic gave that away, Navi had no business winning that. Puppey losing his arcanes, fucking up at the bottom t2, giving away roar several times. I know they are essentially playing 4p1, so there's a lot of pressure on Excalibur to not fuck up during 50 minute game, but they should have won that.
xboct also misclicked his bkb at radiant ancients and they took a fight immediately after that when Puppey cancelled his blackhole. Was a clusterfuck of a game.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually surprised Navi didn't lose g3 harder after the 0-4 start. They looked a bit better, but they still have their work cut out for them if they want to be anywhere close to top 8 at TI

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wish there were more Clinkz items in the sale chests
frown.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Iceiceice making Dagon 5 ET legit build.

Now I have a new hero to play when I want to just fuck around