DOTA 2

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I've just seen it all.... lol burning am loses his boots somehow buys new ones then finds them...

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Navi vs EG game 2, what a game

Edit: defiantly recommend watching game 2 of D2L Grand Finals between Navi and EG. I missed game one so not sure how that was.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it BO5? I just saw its 2-0 EG now, or is it BO3 and over already?

Either way, hooray NA Dota

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like Na'vi would be better with players other than Puppey and Xboct. Puppey fed eidolons all fucking game to Arteezy, and he just has a very limited pool of heroes compared to some other supports. Xboct just goes full retard all the time. Plus I think Kuro is a way way better drafter than Puppey.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You know who is worse than Xboct? Fucking Ayesee. Guy misses most of the kills and blabbers nonsense. Fuck him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish i knew what the fuck he was doing when they caught him in front of their mid T3.
And once again. DOOM with massive armor and MORE HP was running away from TA and letting dendi pop the aegis, where if TA crit he would've killed dendi. Which results in Dendi getting low enough to die via Rocket from Zai.

Sad to see Navi losing because their carry is trash.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hate seeing my favorite hero so fucking useless . Stop buffing QoP's dagger and do something meaningful. Luckily TA is my 2nd fav.
smile.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This carry Doom build is shit. When you see the Chinese teams like Dk dominating with it, its offlane Doom doing like blink+stomp+refresher and dominating team fights initiating with him. Puppey did nothing, fucking whiffed a black hole on Artz early on put it on cooldown.

Why draft QoP as well? Artz just waited till later on to catch up with kills and ofc feeding on Puppey eidolons all game.