DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think the basic is to have control groups for both the hero and the spirit and then just keep track of what is moving where and experience with landing stomps/ultimates. It's a bit like playing LD except the bear can't die. Unfortunately, he was nerfed pretty badly from his original state and now he really needs the rest of his team to coordinate nuking on the weakened targets, because he has close to zero solo kill potential.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was that the Pudge and Storm Spirit one? Turned in to bed early and missed it past about 20 min or less.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's funny how similar fates of both Navi and Alliance are, no roster changes into very mediocre TI4 and shuffles bring only disappointment. On the other hand it seems like the implosion of Fnatic released a lot of good talent into the scene.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Throughout the tournament / LANs it seems like general competition or parity is up. With Secret and Tinker now, Power Rangers doing moderately well against teams, SNA getting more involved and scoring a few wins here and there... then VP.Polar doing well, LGD, DK. I'm sure it'll all shake out up until TI5 but the reshuffling and 6.82 has been kind of fun to follow.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Dendi just had a ridiculous rosh kill / aegis steal in the midst of the entire Secret team. Still looks grim for Na'Vi though. Secret is fun to watch. Fly frequently has rough starts but he always seems to recover well. Not a real weak spot on the team unless it is Puppey's limited hero pool.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I remember how unstoppable Kuroky was back in Dota 1, and he was really hoping at the time and everyone knew he was going to be the next big thing. When I got into Dota 2 I noticed he was playing support for Na'Vi, and I was always bummed because he would make so many sick plays but he was limited by his role. Very stoked to see him carrying his team now.