DOTA 2

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there a way to basically set up a dvr type recording of various streamers? theres a few that i like to watch but with the muting it makes watching the replays worthless. I don't know if there is basically a "dvr" for internet streams or not.

on a related note i couldn't believe how much attention N0tails brood commanded...

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I wish you could ban a single character from being picked on your own team. I'd insta-ban techies every single time. He's such a retard magnet. I have never won a single game when he's picked on my team and basically sigh and resign myself to the loss that's coming while I'm at character select. Happened twice in a row last night and I wanted to punch babies in the face.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't help that he also makes it hard for the other team to push high ground. It just extends the games even longer.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing supports for so long I almost forgot how good it feels to roll people with juggernaut.

He seems like one of the few carries that can crap all over tidehunter offlane with only a little bit support and can completely ignore him in teamfights thanks to spin and omnislash

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I really am enjoying this tourney just wish there wasn't so much drama about the rules but I guess that is to be expected since they've never done this before... I never realized how whiny Cyborgmat is though

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
4 undyings was hilarious wish it didn't have the ending it did
frown.png

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm becoming rather attached to Witch Doctor, in the same way I was with Necrophos. I'm getting, like, a solid 10+ kills a game and feel like I'm making an impact. Early maxed maledict is awesome, providing your team is also good.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Nature's prophet is in the same league as techies. If some random douche on my team locks him in all I can do is roll my eyes and prepare for the loss.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Nature's prophet is in the same league as techies. If some random douche on my team locks him in all I can do is roll my eyes and prepare for the loss.
At my MMR and on W.EU, it's virtually guaranteed that someone on my team will pick NP and head straight to the jungle to midas rush. They won't port to towers to finish off kills and they won't help defend either. They won't assist the team when it comes to team fights and pushes. I can't stand it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Man, that Na'vi comeback vs. EG in that XMG Capts Draft Game 2 recently. I was getting ready to turn off the replay because I thought it was GG once Na'vi lost top and bottom lanes.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
At my MMR and on W.EU, it's virtually guaranteed that someone on my team will pick NP and head straight to the jungle to midas rush. They won't port to towers to finish off kills and they won't help defend either. They won't assist the team when it comes to team fights and pushes. I can't stand it.
Start playing ranked AP or random drafts or get a group.