DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kinda wish I had been watching Complexity all this time. They're doing way better than I assumed. Props on the 2-0 over Fnatic call.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I know between me and my friends (about 6-7 of us) we've probably contributed about $500 to the pool alone considering they take a 75% cut from the 2grand we've spent lol. As an adult with a decent job I don't mind spending it considering how much I love the game and tournament scene along with how much entertainment this "free" game provides me. At this point, I look forward to the international more than any real professional sports event.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
EG with the back to back Techies.
At least in the second game I saw the way Aui played him also wasn't a cheesy snowball into self-destruct either.

You can tell Chobra (sp?) isn't a dota2 native, he keeps talking about dropping or taking maps....

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
o add me on steam and msg me then, first come first serve

tradin SF arms (+ somethin else if necess) for Zeus bolt

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watching Navi is like watching the Red Sox this year: You know they have some talented players and they had past greatness, but when you watch them this season it inevitably always becomes a horrible trainwreck and nothing goes right.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The International 2015: Main Event - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki

Well, the seeds for Key Arena are finished and I'm pretty excited. Only Chinese, CIS, SEA/Korean teams will go out on day 1 in the best of 1's. Out of the 8 loser bracket teams I only believe MVP Phoenix or Vici have the capacity to make runs. I think the other 6 teams are super flawed. EG/Secret/Col all would play through what I think is the weaker half the loser's bracket. IG/VP/Fnatic/Hot6. IG could play good, but they haven't looked the part. I think we could reasonably expect to see a lot of EG/Secret/Col games. C9 has to get past CDEC or I think they will be short for life in the tournament. Empire gets a chance to shock the world if they can beat LGD, but that would be a tough bet to make. Glad to see top 12 decided by Bo3 + Bo5 Grand Finals.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
LGD is looking pretty insane right now. Empire actually beating them would be a massive upset, but I don't see that happening ;p

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Depends on what empire shows up. Those guys seem bipolar.

Going to watch all of the good Bo2s that weren't on the main stream this weekend

Chobra was a complete douche in ESL or whatever in Germany a few months ago, but I don't want to drive across the country to kill him with my bare hands now, so that's a huge improvement.

REALLY REALLY REALLY wish Zyclops (maybe it's Xyclops?) was there casting, dude is hilarious without trying.

Also, taking handouts on DotA2 pixels. Have zero for trade, and don't even know what there is to ask for. Lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I already subscribe to Bulldog, but not Xy. When they group queue with Bububu, or s4, or Dotagasm it is some of the funniest shit. Bulldog just berates Xy the whole time.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Are these new immortals just garbage or what? The only one that even looks somewhat interesting is the tide one, bullshit they tied it into compendium points as well.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wish I knew how to petition something. My TI3 compendium has been gone for like 4 months. No idea how the fuck to get it back or what would have happened.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The International 2015: Main Event - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki

Well, the seeds for Key Arena are finished and I'm pretty excited. Only Chinese, CIS, SEA/Korean teams will go out on day 1 in the best of 1's. Out of the 8 loser bracket teams I only believe MVP Phoenix or Vici have the capacity to make runs. I think the other 6 teams are super flawed. EG/Secret/Col all would play through what I think is the weaker half the loser's bracket. IG/VP/Fnatic/Hot6. IG could play good, but they haven't looked the part. I think we could reasonably expect to see a lot of EG/Secret/Col games. C9 has to get past CDEC or I think they will be short for life in the tournament. Empire gets a chance to shock the world if they can beat LGD, but that would be a tough bet to make. Glad to see top 12 decided by Bo3 + Bo5 Grand Finals.
I have a hard time imagining MVP Phoenix beating Newbee, particularly if you watch their series with C9 where they get run over in clowny games. (Pretty funny games to watch actually along with the C9 vs IG series.) Newbee splitting with everyone barring CDEC makes me wonder if they will go deep.

C9 seems less polished than last year, and also unlike last year they appear less flexible and don't have unique strategies.