DOTA 2

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Push lineup against the guy who won TI with push lineups ? I have no idea how that could go wrong.

PL seems to wreck timing pushes again and again and they have nothing to kill him before he gets his illusions up. Axe is shitty initiator in this case, because once there is diffu, he just blinks, calls and then turns into a melee creep.
Well afaik LGD banned a bunch of PL counters like shaker and ember. Axe was the next thing and worked well vs Dazzle. LGD also was running a KOTL to push in case they went radiance naga.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Had no idea that was Jeremy Lin.

AM third pick, carrys moving up in draft?

Wtf is CIS? Chinese something? Thought they used it to refer to empire at one time?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Empire can keep Storm grounded, AM has a shot at keeping LGD from gaining lane momentum.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
CIS refers to all the countries or areas that broke up out of the former USSR. So it is basically Eastern European teams.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Was just about to say that, Silent is tilting.

Kk, thought that was what CiS was, but with Asia included. I was close!

Empire just can't not tilt. Any CiS teams worth a damn?

As I was typing that, QoP managed to get another zero person sonic wave... Lol

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Silent is just kinda trashy. Him keeping the illusions on the tower on bottom instead of Lina or SS was a COMPLETE joke.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit my stream just jumped from them taking that T2 mid to all of a sudden Empire was finishing the T3 bottom.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Friend is there right now and sending pictures back to our group chat. Looks amazing and he's already met Loda and other personalities. Their seats are basically 2 rows up from the casters desk. Jealous as hell, but figure I'll get a very small edition of it when they go to New Orleans for the MLG championship come October.