DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The bigger question is can puppey stop pieliedie from feeding fb every game.

And w33ha... wtf?
I imagine Misery is going offlane, which leaves the odd situation of PieLieDie & Puppey both historically playing 5s. iirc EE said a couple years back around MLG that at the time Puppey wanted to create a team with PLD.

Assuming your not joking.... to me it was more he tended to place himself in locations where he'd eat the ganks for other people. I'm curious to see what happens, he was always quite innovative; e.g. a year early on the roaming BH support (and ruining courier compendium predictions) and using Io for short range relocations the other side of the fight.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
How the mighty have fallen. The choice to drop bdn and misery/fly really bit them in the ass in the end.
They weren't really winning w/ Fly & N0tail though. Its funny, last years allstar team (DK) had a similar problem, they won by outplaying their opponents and tried too much to play their own game ignoring the meta.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
If I'm remembering right the fly/n0tails secret was doing extremely well but they couldn't seem to get past vg or eg.... which even with arteezy and zai they didn't do much better. On paper this looks strong but only if ee and w33ha can control them selves and if pld can find the form he had at mlg where he was considered to be one of the best supports in the game... if nothing else we have another cloud nine team so it'll be fun to watch

I'm really interested where s4 and n0tails go... crazy as it seems I would like to see both go to Alliance

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Puppey seems he got a pretty shitty team on his hands. The players are like, not terrible, but not particularily amazing either, and I don't know about their personalities and shit. Sounds like a disaster rushed by the small amount of time before locks for the majors, but we'll see. Not really expecting anything from that team.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It's pretty much 100% s4 is back with alliance. They've been running scrims together this week.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Apparently SingSing, Ar1se, Paris/Sockshka, Yapzor and 7ckingmad are a team. (I assume that would be the 1-5 ordering too)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know Mad was out of Alliance, so they are replacing two?

That team sounds horrible, so does new Secret though.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
What a beautiful disaster the new Secret team will be. The chances of puppey not letting the inmates run the asylum seems slim to none on that team. EG seems to be really far ahead of the other western teams.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Secret has potential, I have my faith in Puppey not inviting somebody who he felt wasn't up to snuff and everyone knows he is one of the captains of the west, with ppd and s4. What gives me hope is that the lineup doesn't have that much pressure and they have room to grow, whereas the old secret really couldn't go anywhere but win TI or die trying, even the old lineup with bdn/fly. Pubstars are viable as long as you have 1-2 per team and PLD brings crazy shit to the table, so they will definitely be worth watching.

If you want to hear a joke, this is a team playing ESL qualifiers: Arise, FckngMad, Little94Brother, WehSing, YapzOr

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Secret has potential, I have my faith in Puppey not inviting somebody who he felt wasn't up to snuff and everyone knows he is one of the captains of the west, with ppd and s4. What gives me hope is that the lineup doesn't have that much pressure and they have room to grow, whereas the old secret really couldn't go anywhere but win TI or die trying, even the old lineup with bdn/fly. Pubstars are viable as long as you have 1-2 per team and PLD brings crazy shit to the table, so they will definitely be worth watching.

If you want to hear a joke, this is a team playing ESL qualifiers: Arise, FckngMad, Little94Brother, WehSing, YapzOr
Two posts up
tongue.png
Funny though, europe used to be the bastion of strong teams now VP, Empire and a bunch of question marks.

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Running group play tonight, lets have some drinks and play some dota! Hit me up, I'm Bitch Face

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jonesing for some good Dota I went back and watched the Xcalibur Tinker vs DK match from The Summit 2, was not as exciting as I remembered. Its amazing how much pro games have changed from pre-TI4, far more action happening across the map as well as more movement. I do miss the hero variety though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched ppd smurf on twitch today and it was pretty entertaining, despite how annoying I find smurfing (I was really fucking annoyed to play against some smurfs this weekend).

It was also pretty damn hilarious when one of them caught on and stream sniped him.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I was watching some of the ppd stream, missed that part.

Was interesting seeing some of his builds while randoming.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Aui's new team -The Team - DigitalChaos
TC/Yawar/Bulba/Aui/Biryu, sponsored by Sunsfan

Yawar is Sumail's brother, so I kinda look forward to their next clash
hope they do well but not likely since TC is fucking trash. No idea who Biryu is either.

edit: New computers almost here boys. I'm ready to start tearing up the 2k trench like a mo fo. Now that I have a beast with 144hz G-sync gaming monitor I'm gonna have to find another excuse as to why I suck now that I can't blame it on my piece of dog shit 30 FPS iMac. Back in the master race.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Biryu was stated as being the next big thing for NA dota per Envy. Although Idk if being the next big thing in NAdota means shit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone who went/got stuff from TI this year manage to get a Jakiro plushie they'd be down to trade? I've got a Jugg and Razor plush from this series and an extra Axe, Bloodseeker and Blue Wizard (no code) from last year's. Would rather trade with RR folks before heading to like reddit or some shit. I'll also pay for your shipping. PM me!