DOTA 2

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've got one i'll trade you Koush.
rrr_img_107454.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Biryu was stated as being the next big thing for NA dota per Envy. Although Idk if being the next big thing in NAdota means shit.
Uh wtf.

You do know who plays mid for the TI winning team right? Better than anything coming out of EU or CIS

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Does it count if he's an import?
biggrin.png
Kidding of course, I concede the point that the next big thing if he is in fact rtz/sumail levels. Real problem with NAdota is depth of talent.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wtf, he is from Pakistan, how is that NA Dota? Because they flew him out here so he could practice and play with a team? Hahah.

Arteezy reppin' Canada though!

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does it count if he's an import?
biggrin.png
Kidding of course, I concede the point that the next big thing if he is in fact rtz/sumail levels. Real problem with NAdota is depth of talent.
Isn't the issue more instability and experience? All the teams implode within a couple months so none of the players have the opportunity to gain experience at a high-level. Even Europe has had this issue, the only stable teams have been CIS.

Wtf, he is from Pakistan, how is that NA Dota? Because they flew him out here so he could practice and play with a team? Hahah.

Arteezy reppin' Canada though!
Sumail has lived in the US for at least a couple years I believe.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not too sure about Reborn yet. After a whopping 56 games played, I loaded it up and a dude in my group had 3.5k MMR. Uh...ok then...

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Reborn is suffering from small playerbase, my games have been pretty lopsided and until they make it mandatory or give everybody a free hat for using it, that won't change. That said, the custom games are really good already and I like UI a bit more, although Armory is still confusing to navigate.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The gameplay in Reborn feels slightly, and I mean slightly different. Like about the same difference if you were to buy a new computer, keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The game just takes a few games in a row before it all feels second nature again.

I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining things.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Am having a real issue with auto attack after spell function, have a turn it off for techies and some other heroes but then for a right clicker if you use any ability you lose your target. Just a small gripe I guess. Other than that it's all I've been playing the last day or two to get ready for the switchover.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'd be on Reborn, but the matchmaking, like Zaphid said, is really crap due to lack of total players. It lets wild variance in skill levels play together just to start games.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get weird input issues in both reborn and live right now. Sometimes I'll hit a spell and it just won't go off. Same thing with attack move commands or right clicking creeps. Its really annoying and has cost me my life/a kill quite a few times this past week.

I saw a reddit thread about it a few days ago, have any of you guys noticed the same thing?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only annoying issue I've seen (and seen lots of complaints about) is hitting the play button on regular Dota is like an auto-force close the program button. It's not all the time; maybe 30%. But it's fucking terrible.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is after watching a replay or spectating a game, if you hit Play it'll force crash dota. Sometimes happens if you don't leave your match too.

Haven't played Reborn since the big patch but back when it first released I far preferred the camera. The deceleration seemed to work much better. I have max decel and min camera speed and sometimes on Live if I hit the edge it'll rocket to the other side of the map and I'm like, wtf!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I get weird input issues in both reborn and live right now. Sometimes I'll hit a spell and it just won't go off. Same thing with attack move commands or right clicking creeps. Its really annoying and has cost me my life/a kill quite a few times this past week.

I saw a reddit thread about it a few days ago, have any of you guys noticed the same thing?
Yes, I was having a hard time trying to explain, but you have summed it quite well.