DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Do people actually like Singsing? All the Dota youtube channels post like 3 videos a day of him and I can't stand him. I don't get it.
I think he's pretty funny sometimes. It's kinda like Bulldog, it's more of a show than like a pro gaming stream, you watch for the player not for the game. If you don't like the player then that's that really, it's like how hundreds of thousands people like Pewdiepie even though he's fucking unwatchable for me. I don't go out of my way to watch Singsing though, and I mostly catch Bulldog stuff when it's on the front page of the dota reddit(so like everyday).

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do people actually like Singsing? All the Dota youtube channels post like 3 videos a day of him and I can't stand him. I don't get it.
When he's streaming with his friends (e.g. Tucker, Arise, various folks from the community) he's generally pretty entertaining, solo streaming Iess so, but imo he's the only game streamer worth watching; the rest are pretty dull.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_113611.jpg

For a limited time, purchase Fallout 4 on Steam and get the exclusive Fallout 4 Announcer Pack for Dota 2, starring Mister Handy.*

The Dota 2 Fallout 4 Announcer Pack will replace the Default announcer and Mega-Kills announcer with the voice of everyone's favorite robotic butler, Mister Handy.

*The Fallout 4 Announcer Pack is expected to be available in Dota 2 by mid-November. All purchases of the game on Steam through the month of November will include the announcer pack. The announcer pack will be automatically granted to purchasers' Steam inventory as soon as it is available. The announcer pack will be backfilled to all pre-purchases made on Steam.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So because Nanyang was behind schedule, Fnatic vs Secret wasn't casted. If you are fans of accent, terrible mic and memes, a czech player actually casted them and reddit seems to like it:Twitch

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game 2 of LGD/EHOME was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen in Dota. LGD took the T3 mid at like minute 13, then got wiped 5 times in a row trying to take the rax (maybe 6).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This draft by Liquid in the tiebreaker vs VG is possibly the worst draft I have ever seen. Countered by bkb, no right click damage, VG shitting on everyone.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went to bed after the first game.

After the draft, I was sure VP would take game 1. Hell, even early game VP dominated the shit out of Secret. I think it was Misery in offlane and he was literally completely shut down. All he did was stack ancients. And mid went pretty shit as well. But after that they just fucking crushed it.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The fuck? I guess ESPN did an E:60 on EG's TI5 victory tonight.

E:60 on Twitter:

That was mostly enjoyable, having Ron Perlman go over the different reactions to the Echo Slam made me giddy. But jesus christ, they fucking dug up Ayesee as their expert? I thought he was dead and buried somewhere, I don't even know who the other guy was, and the didn't bother to post his name so.... yeah, fuck him too.

Random note, Sumail's mom is a milf.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I liked the fancy shots of the whole team posing/walking around, wonder when those were made
biggrin.png

Where did they dig up DJWheat ?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I sat in my car at the gym trying to finish watching but couldn't finish. Game 2 VG look completely out drafted and out played so far.