DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
G2 is much better if you don't know the result of the series, but the writing has been on the wall since the draft.

Some brilliant play by W33 and EE, VG couldn't stop the splitpush, so even when they actually won teamfights, they had to go back and defend. Eventually Secret got bkbs and closed it out with classic EE feed into BB into VG teamwipe. I don't think Misery finished his Aghs, would be fun to see the ravages, but Puppey's scepter made all fights very hard already.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it is. Shame there so many people profiting on the fact that BTS takes 12-36 hours to upload vods.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
ha, in g2 EHome vs Liquid, Ursa accidentally leaves the aegis in the pit for 3-4 minutes...

wtf is up with kotlguy. He's supposed to be a native English speaker but says shit likeI'm percolated.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty good first game. I'm guessing the draft will look pretty different for game 2 when they first ban Alch.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Actually I'm not sure they need to do anything differently, they were keeping up or ahead until they fucked up the bottom fight, then they had problems climbing out of that hole.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I know what you mean. Just never know how teams respond after losing and especially with it being a grand final if they just say screw it we'd rather deal with something else. Still a lot on the table and VG is obviously good.

On another note the Twitch app for PS4 works great and looks better than running it through XBMC like I usually do.

Ah Tusk and Alch ban, yep.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Misery getting banned out. Don't like the WW pick, so far cold embrace is going to do fuck all.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, I thought VG drafted stupid crap and the game is proving me right so far.

Dumpstered, lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh it was stupid crap but I enjoy seeing the random stuff pop out like a Slark and DP, plus getting to see w33 on WR, ice on CW, etc... I like strange things. Time to see if VG goes full tilt.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I really don't like Secret's, feels like Puppey outdrafted himself. Clinkz just gonna murder them one by one

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really don't like Secret's, feels like Puppey outdrafted himself. Clinkz just gonna murder them one by one
Ya, I was really questioning the meepo pick when they did it. The last pick Timber is also interesting against Meepo since he relies on stats.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've watched most of Secret's matches for Nanyang (outside of the finals, since this shit was terrible timing for PST), and crush as an initiation works incredibly well. As long as he gets the blink early, it goes well.

Edit: Fucking LOL. As I was typing that, w33 throws Slardar for back to back initiations (SF, WR).

Edit: Make that 4 times with Tiny/Slardar combo.