DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope people were watching that G1 Na'vi vs OG. Like, if Na'vi had even half a brain they backpedal to a victory that game. Every one of those players should be required to wear clown shoes and never take them off ever again. Oh, and their clock stand in might be the worst player I've ever seen in a pro match.
Given that OG is currently one of the best teams in the world and Na`Vi isn't even playing with their current roster they're doing amazingly well. Same thing with the second game.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't decide if OG is playing lazily, or if Na`Vi has figured out how to play against OG and is making them play poorly.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
These cliff skewers by Dendi.... i'd actually say its Na'vi making OG look terrible lol.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's not even over yet and I'm gonna go ahead and say this is right near the top of the best series of dota2 I've watched.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only 10 minutes in, but OG played VERY stupidly so far. They were overextending big time. If not for that, I think Na'vi wouldn't have been able to come back at all. It was like 150 CS for OG cores to 30 CS for Na'vi cores, but just tons of stupid deaths. It should've been a 25-30 min win for OG.

Edit: So yeah, the double rapier didn't really matter much. It helped push the lanes out a bit, but otherwise there weren't any team fights by the time he got it. In fact, there weren't really any with the first one either. Really, the Magnus was the one who turned so many team fights. Fucking perfect skewers and rp's.

OG was screwed as soon as they let that get past mid-game. Their draft was shit without any lockdown. Undying was worthless (and the tombs were shit), and Moon on Clockwork had some horrific hooks.

Was game 2 the one that was actually good? Because game 3 was just disappointing.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought g3 was great, Navi showed what you can do if you last pick an Ember with no counter

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Usually any silences are good since Ember is not a bkb building hero, Nightstalker was a hero teams were drafting, Doom also of course.

Synderen playing for Alliance standing in for s4 and wrecking Navi g1!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Has anyone definitively figured out the Loda vs RL drama? Last I saw someone came out on twitter who said he was there and RL did full on try and strangle Loda.