DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened, they even play terrible and I don't get me started on the drafts. One explanation is that they give zero fucks and don't want to go to Belarus, but why did they sign up for the tournament in the place ?

If they give you SF, they probably have a plan for how to deal with him, so maybe draft a bit stronger lane support ?

NVM There is apparently last chance bracket:SL i-League StarSeries: Europe and CIS - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The worst part is I can't even watch these games and be entertained as I can't deal with more than a handful of words from either Clairvoyance or Kotlguy before muting it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, TL still did some retarded decisions and dives in the last game, but yeah, seems like OG got finally figured out. Seems like there are no sure bets in the EU scene right now (looking at you, Secret)

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, TL still did some retarded decisions and dives in the last game, but yeah, seems like OG got finally figured out. Seems like there are no sure bets in the EU scene right now (looking at you, Secret)
I think OG went into the majors as a dark horse, from the lead-up I think most people would have predicted lower-mid to middle of the pack so teams didn't focus on their full attention on them. For whatever reason it happened to come together for OG at the right time (maybe the opportunity to scrim on site with the world's best teams?).

What I found odd is both Fly, and the JoinDota casters were talking about OG being versatile but when you look at their drafts much like CDEC at TI they always ran the same handful of heroes. (During the major an awful joke occurred to me about how Fly always wanted to draft Alchemist first....)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If Secret hadn't won that, I'd be calling 322, lineup with a single stun into EE/WR/Dazzle and they drafted Huskar on top...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So last patch was on hastebin before it went up as a leak, now there is another leak but not confirmed 6.86 or not. Some are saying fake, idk seems legit to me. Some huge changes though if true, icefrog did say 6.86 would be major after fall invitational.

Says ES and Oracle both headed to CM which is why people are saying fake (readded Terrorblade too), but it was going to happen eventually. Huge changes to radiant jungle, new cyclops creeps with magic resist aura etc.

hastebin

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like these leaks are always fake. The time, thought and effort that goes into them is impressive though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last one wasnt, which is why I was skeptical. Hard to believe people spend that much time though making fake ones lol.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I would be fine with them being legit, it's obvious Icefrog would want to do something about the stacking meta we have right now, it limits mid hero selection a lot.

Shallow grave purgeable would be funny.
I can't see mostly unchanged earth spirit in CM though.
SF neutered, good.
Luna would be retarded, +30 damage at night globally ?