DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
G1 Na`Vi vs Fnatic, I think the casters are overlooking the fact that ET's armour reduction doesn't really do anything vs Na`Vi heroes. Neither Alch nor Timber rely on passive armour.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
And Nahaz was announced as coach for coL. Not sure what'll happen first, either they kill him b/c he won't shut up, or they all die from waiting for him to finish talking.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Secret's travel situation shit the bed and now they're taking a fucking limo to Starladder.Instagram
I actually ended up in a stretch limo one time going from a work event to the airport because the company ran out of cars
wink.png

At times Na'vi's decision making is shockingly bad.
The good news is they were playing fnatic heh
wink.png

So seems like FRIENDS is not actually a team, just VP (minus fng who had "visa issues" though I wonder if he just didn't want any part of it)

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some of the play in this Col v Friends game isn't good enough for 5k mmr. Christ.
CoL trended worse this entire year, though its hard to know how much of that is meta change and teams getting better. Its funny Nahaz cites their performance at Epicenter as a positive, they came 4th and while they beat Secret & EG, it was during the Secret.Universe and EG.Aui/Bulba which had recently formed.

Nahaz has been coach for what like 2-3 days and its constantly "we" when talking about CoL. Maybe its my imagination but he seems even worse than normal for blabbering when they are involved.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I feel like that's a huge conflict of interest. Nahaz doesn't annoy me as he annoys most, but listening to that post game was kind of unbearable.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, PPD doesn't seem to be putting together the drafts like he used to. Not to take anything away from Na'vi, but that shit was too ugly for prison rape.
Random speculation - I wonder if they have a similar problems as Secret did when Universe played for them. With occasional exceptions most successful lineups have two farming cores and one that needs minimal farm, Universe plays a greedy offlane and Sumail is also greedy mid. Of the 3 cores Fear seems the most flexible, perhaps they need to have him play a role like Mason did at TI4.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure how any of game 1 was on EE. The draft wasn't stellar, kotl wasn't able to make effective use of the farm he was given.
The play of the team around Envy is what makes it so bad. 90% of EE games are him bullshitting around the map while his team loses. On the other hand, forcing him to do something other than farm is working really well this game.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The play of the team around Envy is what makes it so bad. 90% of EE games are him bullshitting around the map while his team loses. On the other hand, forcing him to do something other than farm is working really well this game.
The "bullshitting around the map" is called creating pressure and forcing your opponents to react.