DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, DC? It looked like MVP had this wrapped up, but I walked away for 5 min and suddenly megas are up.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
MVP put up a hell of a fucking fight. Wow.

Edit: Had to fix these posts. Not sure why I transposed Newbee with MVP...twice.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
That DC fnatic game 2 comeback woooo. Resolution with a 4 man chrono into the meatball & ice ball... so good. The best part of it was w33 doing the invoker taunt when all of fnatic was meeting their death.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So far it looks like Fnatic, VG.R and Escape Gaming are guaranteed bottom 4, everyone else is trading games.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Please say what games are you talking about, I want to watch some interesting matches.
Any recommendations ?

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Craziest came yesterday was DC vs Mvp game 1, really worth a watch. Another entertaining game with a ton of action was escape navi game 1

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
MVP vs Secret Game 2 was hilarious as well. Nonstop fighting.

If you want a long and close game, Newbee vs VG.R Game 1.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This OG/EG game 1 is definitely going to be a good one by the end of it. Really impressed by both teams in this match.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Admittedly I haven't watched all their games, but Wings looks like dog shit for TI.

One of the commentators yesterday mentioned that Wings isn't really big on BO1 or BO2 series, which explains why they drop out quickly if they fall into the lower bracket.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Admittedly I haven't watched all their games, but Wings looks like dog shit for TI.

One of the commentators yesterday mentioned that Wings isn't really big on BO1 or BO2 series, which explains why they drop out quickly if they fall into the lower bracket.

Well, Wings did just take Game 1 from OG. Ironically this is really helping EG lol. Wings threw their series vs TnC yesterday so they are already behind, and OG now dropping games pushes EG to the top. Just competing with LGD now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently I had been watching the Wings vs TNC game when I said they looked like dogshit (it said live, it was not).

Game 2 of OG and Wings was crazy.