DOTA 2

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had such major plans for the TI week.....which fell through. That's ok, backup plan is equally awesome and we're going to have a ton of fun! Nope....that fell through too. That's ok, I'll watch alone, in a dark room with my tears.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Haven't really looked into the features yet, but I wonder if we are able to setup a group view to watch the games in game?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Something isn't working exactly right!

b0OIaB.jpg

My score for today is -7993588622152433700.00, SeemsGood

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
They know we just smoked? They have a BM? FUCK IT LETS ROSH. Could be the worst shit I've ever seen at TI.

Cybsled

Stats don't lie! COL is out lol

Hoping Escape Gaming wins game 2 so Synd can live the TI dream

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was an absolute ass whooping. Should've been gg at like 10 minutes.

Mid lane was lost like a minute in when Timber popped his regen.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Congrats to EHome and No Diggity!

Here's my top 8: 1. Wings. 2. OG 3. Liquid 4. Ehome. 5. Na`Vi. 6. Secret 7. EG 8. VG.R

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Finally three-starred all of the lines (except LC.) Fucking Axe blink/spins was brutal and I noticed Valve stealth nerfed the quest to 28 down from 35. Fuck that quest.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is this Global Top 100 list not really global? Or are scores only calculated once those people update their clients? Because this don't seem right.

dJyYgQ.jpg

dJyYgQ.jpg

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Congrats to EHome and No Diggity!

Here's my top 8: 1. Wings. 2. OG 3. Liquid 4. Ehome. 5. Na`Vi. 6. Secret 7. EG 8. VG.R

Not to make this a pissing contest or anything but... you don't have Newbee on there anywhere. And EG is looking very very bottom 8 right now, Secret potentially as well.

Also friendly reminder, feel free to recycle your Execration and Complexity cards now that they are out. Allows you to get more people still in the tournament.

Also stop going up fucking prize pool. I bet 19-20 million, I want my 10 levels damn it!

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So it seems that Valve screwed something up and the Fantasy scores were doubled. So it is fixed now. Thought that didn't look right.

Was tough locking in today's roster b/c the bonuses on my cards just suck all around. Just going to go with Dendi (Gold), Agressif (Gold), Miracle-, Cr1t-, MMY! all silver. I have no Gold EG or Alliance cards and the silvers that I do have aren't that great bonuses. I think the Cr1t- and MMY! silvers that are Obs, stacks, stuns, rune heavy are better than anything else I have support wise. I have two Gold iceice cards but they're GPM, Creep score, and other BS. I have a Gold DuBu with decent bonuses but MVP only play two series today.

edit: I can't even see my prize pool prediction anymore, did yours blank out too? I'm pretty sure I picked either 20-21 or 21-22. So keep moving baby!

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Mine is blanked out too. I just remember what I picked. It says in today's patch that it was supposed to be fixed but.... guess not.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Set my lineup with golden MMY, Maybe, Notail, Puppey, and Eternal Envy. Wish I would have saw the reddit post showing how many series each team was playing today, because I would have replaced EE and Pup.