DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game fucking sucks. Just had a qop build Mjolnir and battlefury while ulting creep everytime it's off CD so it was never up for team fights.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She had Aghanim's Scepter so the cooldown is like 30 seconds or something ridiculous, ult away on creeps. Mjollnir isn't bad on her, but people typically go for AC over it for the survivability increase, then follow up with a Daedalus. If she really did build a Battlefury that's pretty retarded, but I see no evidence of it. Looks like she was going for a Linken's Sphere.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
wait so she only bought the perseverance and sutekh is being melodramatic claiming she was gonna get BF?

did he win?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really, it was a tough game where one person throwing it caused the loss. She was that one person. It's the woes of playing with retard pubs and not a stack of friends. Of course we didn't win.

Ult CD with aghs is 35, it's fine to use it on creep if you're farming in the jungle or something or there's a massive wave of super creep pushing. But this bitch did it like 5 seconds before a team fight for no reason twice.

Also, don't really see the complaint about Ayesee, seems like a pretty good caster. The only thing I've found wrong with him is his clear and obvious favor for dignitas.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also, don't really see the complaint about Ayesee, seems like a pretty good caster. The only thing I've found wrong with him is his clear and obvious favor for dignitas.
Couldn't hear his bias over the sound of his explanation of how 2 mekas is good because you use them back to back for big heals ^^.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Boobs chart
aqsJHl.jpg

aqsJHl.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
There was a patch a few months ago that I swear to fuck they changed the boob size on most females. Especially on Lina you could really tell. lol @ that.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
Just logged into a 2nd account I opened a while back and see that I have 6 invites available, so, just throwing it out there, if anyone needs one or has a friend that needs one, send me a PM.