DOTA 2

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish I could find where I said I knew Liquid were going to take TI like 2 majors ago like a true Liquidfangay. Whitewashing Liquid confirmed casual racist.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
3 TI records set

liquid first team to battle all the way through lower brackets to win

liquid first team to 3-0 in finals

newbie first team to get 0-3 in finals

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The TI balance remains. There can only be one asian or one western champions every other year. Prophecy remains true.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sweet, got the Spectre Crimson Witness drop on first blood of Game 2 grand finals. Gonna recoup a couple hundred for the trip hopefully.

Very happy for Kuro and Liquid. And seeing him get emotional on the walk was badass because he always seems so blank.

Two hero repeats? Dark Seer and Earthshaker only?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

lol @ production making them open shooken up bottles of campaign!

What is even more funny is Miracle isn't even 21. They should be happy he couldn't open it and drink it, because they would have live streamed giving an underage person alcohol to millions lol.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
The crowd chanting Ku-ro-ky was really awesome. I'd definitely be overcome with emotions after something like that so yeah, good for Kuro.

Cybsled

Btw, how did everyone land fantasy score wise?

Final score for me was 2686.01. Too bad I didn't pick more Liquid players (had 2 liquid, 3 newbee for final day). But the Liquid players I did have (GH and Miracle) brought massive points ;)

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This tournament just goes to show how fast teams can get better/worse as more heroes/strategies enter the meta. Bloodseeker hasn't been picked for 6 years and all of a sudden he's picked/banned every game. And I also don't remember seeing a pos 1 Broodmother ever.