DOTA 2

Needless

Toe Sucker
I keep trying to get back into watching or playing dota but it's like my desire faded shortly after TI7

Battlepass and pudge arcana will bring me back :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone in Eastern time, feels like all the events are either while I'm sleeping or during the day. I'm not sure I would see pro-dota2 atm if it weren't for SingSing casually watching games with people he knows after the ESL incident opened up non-commercial streaming. Lot more interesting to hear how Sing, Gorgc, SexyBamboe, Rime, Tucker, Saffie, etc. interpret games.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
From Virtus Plow into Virtus Throw

All good, but that was still a shitty finals.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't envy what Evany does for OG lol, dating one of the players and also babysitting 4 others would be awful

Slacks should be in charge of content at all majors, bless than man's soul

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
RIP battle passes, looks like it's converted into a monthly subscription

Dota Plus

$3.99 isn't too bad though, discount on 6 or 12 month commitments.
I thought it'd only be a matter of time before they do something like that, the suggestions on the fly can go fuck themselves though. When I come back to playing casually, if ever, I have no problem paying that. And you can bet your ass they will put in extra pass for the international.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I thought it'd only be a matter of time before they do something like that, the suggestions on the fly can go fuck themselves though. When I come back to playing casually, if ever, I have no problem paying that. And you can bet your ass they will put in extra pass for the international.

Yeah this was my first concern but theres no way they don't add some system to buy levels or some shit or TI8's prize pool is gonna be like 1/10th of what it normally is lol