DOTA 2

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hell yeah, quests alone give you something to play for. I'll grab it tonight and get back into the dotes for sure

also, Jugg's arcana came out last year on the 15th of March, pudge better come out THIS WEEK >: (

Needless

Toe Sucker
This pleases me so much

5yj1v4z6adl01.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Odd that people are complaining about the assistant, I would imagine that virtually anyone willing to pay for dota would be past the point they'd be willing to follow a suggested item build or counter pick.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sshhhhiiittttt really don’t want to miss this year just not sure if I can do it financially. Might try for tickets just ‘cause and donate / resell later if plans don’t come together.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i was gonna do that too, i'll grab a finals ticket just incase. I'm already doing vegas for evo in august lol

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck. Shit Tier Indonesia tournament just produced an amazing series between Na'Vi and Fnatic. All three games were phenomenal with a crazy base race ending in Game 3. Utter madness.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fnatic didn't buyback immediately and decided to base race vs rapier lina + tiny +naix instead of teamfighting........................

Cybsled

The timing also means they will be forced to go through open qualifiers for TI8...pretty big risk.

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone gone to TI before?
I'm thinking of going this year and am torn between getting midweek vs final tickets.

I don't play to poopsock the entire weekend, I just want to see a few games and experience it and bounce. Is attendance midweek generally good? I'd hate to go see it in an empty arena, it would ruin the point. But I would also rather do other shit on the weekend itself (sightsee, etc).

Needless

Toe Sucker
Midweek is still very busy, iirc both were sold out last year when i went but it didn't feel as packed as it is for the finals. I did both the midweek and finals though last year and i honestly wouldn't do both again, it's WAY too much time in an arena watching dota but they hooked me in because of the random first blood drops lol

I want to go again this year, but i will most likely only get finals tickets and skip the midweek. Most of the better games are going to be during the finals anyway

Do both if you really like watching dota, and want more chances for first blood drops (i got about $500 worth of steam cash last year from selling them all) so its kind worth it if your RNG is good lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah after my three trips if I go this year I’m only doing Finals ticket. If you want to tourist the city while seeing some midweek DotA it’s probably fine, otherwise you’re sitting in an arena for 10 hours a day for 5 days straight. It is a little much for most people. Only consolation is your chance of seeing a team you really want to cheer for may not make it to finals weekend so you’re stuck watching China vs. China for two days pepeHands.

nisser

Trakanon Raider
yeah, My only concern is that since it'll be in Vancouver for the first time, it may be even more dead midweek. Tickets go on sale tomorrow so I have to figure out what I'm doing

Needless

Toe Sucker
Can always get midweeks too and just go for the team(s) you want to see, if i was going for the entire week anyway i would do it. I just wouldn't sit in the arena all day again lol

nisser

Trakanon Raider
I definetely won't. I just want to experience a fullish arena crowd. If I do go during the finals weekend, is it generally a zoo to get in, and get a spot?