DOTA 2

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This Dota Asia Championship is getting good. All the Asian teams are getting dumpstered so far...Some really bad drafting.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Vici managed to salvage Day 1. Otherwise it's been a disaster for China. Four of their six teams eliminated in the bottom 8.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to go back and watch mineski vs LGD game 2 :( i thought it was over pretty fast so i went to bed but apparently it got nutty as fuck

Needless

Toe Sucker
That was probably the sickest fucking Underlord play ive ever seen

This tournament is amazing

Last edited:

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Gameng II was full of hype death destruction everything you come to expect
Game 3 was sick absolutely sick this tournament has shown how crazy and amazing the pit Lord is and dark Willow when played correctly

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
VP put on a convincing show to throw the DPC points into disarray. I don't think they threw, but this must be humorous to them. It was a really great underlord play too.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man we really should just start an "Esports players fuck their career" thread at this point, the hits just coming.

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No comment on the "racism" element of this, but it always amazes me just how in-tune with American culture these internationals are.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nah iceiceice's career is fine lol, pretty sure hard R's in south east asia are very common lol

not that it's okay, but i really doubt anything will come of that, Valve is way more lenient than Blizzard etc

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user