DOTA 2

Del

Vyemm Raider
constantly, it's brutal. The audio quality is awful too

Hope they fix this shit for tomorrow lol

Also, what is EG doing lmao, is Fly actually playing clinkz and RTZ on phoenix or did they swap seats irl?
Fly was actually playing Clinkz lol. EG still won. They're looking pretty good so far.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Eg looking good but one has to remember, China is very weak this year. Outside of LGD, China is not in good form. Newbee is middling and VG and VGJ earned their points mid way through the year then fell off hard. IG is garbage. Serenity is your typical Chinese wild card, they took the 1st game off Secret but Secret stomped the shit out of them in Game 2. The jury is out on Serenity for now.

First real test for EG is Mineski tonight. They are pretty hot and cold, but way better than VGJ and IG.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
This will be the year the pattern is broken, unless Sccc pulls miracles directly out of his sweet chinese bootyhole

Del

Vyemm Raider
Eg looking good but one has to remember, China is very weak this year. Outside of LGD, China is not in good form. Newbee is middling and VG and VGJ earned their points mid way through the year then fell off hard. IG is garbage. Serenity is your typical Chinese wild card, they took the 1st game off Secret but Secret stomped the shit out of them in Game 2. The jury is out on Serenity for now.

First real rest for EG is Mineski tonight. They are pretty hot and cold, but way better than VGJ and IG.
VGJ.Thunder just beat LGD in game 1, and EG 2-0'd VGJ.Thunder.

I don't buy that China is weak. They ALWAYS show up to TI, even during years where they barely win any international tournaments.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
LGD has dropped two games today that they shouldn't have. Not a good sign for a China win. I think VP may just walk away with this one.

Something I really wasn't expecting, Wraith King is really popular across many teams. Seen him in a lot of games today.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So any standout games that I need to watch in the event I missed them? I tried to watch a couple at work, but it's pretty impossible to keep track of 1 much less 4.

Needless

Toe Sucker
this has to be Liquid and EG trying to prove how stupidly busted clinkz is right? lmao

hes so busted our P5 can win us games with him

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was a good series.

Mineski vs EG gettting started crazy, 10 kills in 4 minutes.

Sorry, 12 kills in 4:45

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
What's the prize pool status of TI8? Did it break last years? I haven't been following it at all but I'm curious how the Battle Royale-type games affected the pool since Fortnite/Pubg are pretty much in the gaming spotlight right now.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Its almost equal to last years so far, short by a couple hundred thousand, but the prize pool increases until August 25th.

This EG vs Mineski Game 2 comeback. If you missed this game, watch it. Mineski should have had this game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck at that comeback. Think they're right that Lina was just worthless.

they needed and should have been wrecking base by 30 mins, especially with the start they had even though they got heavily outdrafted

eg's looking good though

edit: unfortunately we all know artzy will never win a TI so there's that

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
What's the prize pool status of TI8? Did it break last years? I haven't been following it at all but I'm curious how the Battle Royale-type games affected the pool since Fortnite/Pubg are pretty much in the gaming spotlight right now.

It's about 300k off from matching last years, i'd guess it will hit it by the time the prize pool locks

Great day 1, did not expect -at all- that WK would be in like 95% of the games played today lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users