Toe Sucker
DkfmxYzV4AETf4l.jpg

Group A Prediction:
Upper: Liquid, LGD
Lower: OG, EG

Group B Prediction:
Upper: VP, Secret
Lower: Newbee, VGJ.Storm

B is hard to predict lol, could be Optic/VG as well, who knows.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Group A:
Upper: Liquid, LGD, Mineski, EG
Lower: Winstrike, VGJ.T, OG, Fnatic
Deleted: IG

Group B:
Upper: Secret, VP, TNC, VG
Lower: Newbee, VGJ.S, Serenity, Pain
Deleted: Optic

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Were those random draw? Because holy shit, Group B is brutal.

Edit: Oh, predictions (in order of how I think they'll finish the group, too; so for A, LGD 1, Liquid 2, etc)

Group A
Upper Bracket: LGD, Liquid, EG, OG
Lower Bracket: Mineski, VGJ.T, IG, Fnatic
Out: Winstrike

Group B
Upper Bracket: VP, Secret, Newbee, VG
Lower Bracket: TNC, VGJ.S, Serenity, OG
Out: Pain

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh yeah, and while I think Fnatic is one of the weakest teams in the tournament, I'm not going to miss a single game of theirs. And that's because I think DJ is probably the most insane player right now. He's basically carrying that team right now, as a fucking position 4.

If Windranger isn't banned in every single game the other team deserves the loss.

I don't know that I've ever seen a single player make so many electric plays over and over like he has the last couple months.

Games start in 12 hours! Unfortunately, I've got a meeting that starts at 9am PDT. Also hoping that the YouTube channel works as that shouldn't be blocked at work.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The stream most likely starts in a half hour for introductions, or maybe only a half hour before the games. But four streams start running simultaneously in one and a half hours, noon EST.

TI 8 Group Stage

tkusu78677g11.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh yeah, and while I think Fnatic is one of the weakest teams in the tournament, I'm not going to miss a single game of theirs. And that's because I think DJ is probably the most insane player right now. He's basically carrying that team right now, as a fucking position 4.

If Windranger isn't banned in every single game the other team deserves the loss.

I don't know that I've ever seen a single player make so many electric plays over and over like he has the last couple months.

Games start in 12 hours! Unfortunately, I've got a meeting that starts at 9am PDT. Also hoping that the YouTube channel works as that shouldn't be blocked at work.
Well holy shit, so much for that. Game 2 was a fucking stomp, but even game 1 Fnatic was dominating until EE did some fEEding.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one that thinks CCnC is lackluster for Optic...It seems like every other mid runs circles around him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't see the 2nd game, but shit... Fnatic fucking threw the first game. I thought for sure Liquid was dead in the water.

Needless

Toe Sucker
constantly, it's brutal. The audio quality is awful too

Hope they fix this shit for tomorrow lol

Also, what is EG doing lmao, is Fly actually playing clinkz and RTZ on phoenix or did they swap seats irl?