DOTA 2

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
After playing against Riki a ton since the newest patch I'm starting to think his overall kit is just broken, and regardless to the numbers he's still going to be a cunt to play against.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is strong but super-squishy and very vulnerable to harass prior to level 6. You basically have to make his life hell from the first wave of the game. If you can get him out of lane and force him to roam, that is a good start. From there, your supports have to be super diligent about providing sentry wards to the other 2 lanes as well. Most will fail.

If you don't do those things, allow him to get level 7 or 8 and an item or two early on in the game, it is pretty much over. He will snowball to 15+ kills and totally counter the other teams supports and team-fight.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It was pretty brutal yeah, completely shit on Fata the first 5mins. You know the game isn't going well when Ember has twice the networth of an Alchemist at 15mins.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been out of the loop the last few months, mainly bc everything felt so stale. Not sure what changed recently but many of these series have been really fun. Whether because of the total clown show or just really good plays. But between Abed + RTZ’s Arc Warden that shit is broke. Tomorrow should be interesting as they go against each other.

Needless

Toe Sucker
its very strange, i dont get why the change formats and schedules depending on the tournament. It's all one road to the same end, keep it all the same?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
its very strange, i dont get why the change formats and schedules depending on the tournament. It's all one road to the same end, keep it all the same?
It's actually standard shit I thought more games had been played than what it was, finals are on sunday as you'd expect.