Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DBN3xA-U0AATCTL.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

nisser

Trakanon Raider
What a great final series. I watched it live this year but only during the week. I think they need to sell more tickets because it was maybe 50% full every day I went, which is understandable since no one's going to be there for every game for an entire week.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Won't have to worry about it for at least another year. Next TI is in China. It will be a 95% Asian crowd and they will zerg the fuck out of the place.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
OG put up a clinic on the use of buybacks. While other teams seemed to be more reluctant to use them, OG will just chain them in order to win the battle at hand, vs planning for the future. It worked out for them really well.

I do have to say that one of dota's nicest play is to see sumail's storm spirit die on an epic battle, to be bought back and then instant warps(ball lighting) across the map and kill every one when all hope is lost.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm thinking about putting my dragonclaw hook up on steam market. Maybe my Timebreaker too. I don't really play the game anymore nor do I have plans to in the future. What do you guys think? My plan was $1000 for the hook.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, should've clarified it's CDN. Even if it doesn't sell for $1000 I would just let it sit there. I don't need the cash but I feel like the hooks have hit a ceiling. I have no use for it and it would fund my gaming for a long ass time.

Cybsled

Timebreaker peaked in price during TI3 at $120+. Now it floats around $30ish last I checked.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like Dota went into early hibernation.

Why they don't even resurrect the old seasonal events, just to keep things interesting, is a puzzler.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah i have no idea what icefrog is doing right now, game needs a fucking surgeon to bring it back to life though zzz

probably wont see shit all until post KL major :(

Last edited:

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
The state of English dota Streams right now is terrible. I haven’t played in a while but I will still watch a streams from time to time. If I’m lucky BSJ or Grant Grant are streaming.