DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, a whole bunch of shit is coming out, the worst of it about Grant. Most of the talent is heartbroken, some may be complicit by letting Grant be Grant. Although Grant lying to everyone about his court case and restraining order doesn't help any either.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

There’s a ton of other shit coming to light, some of it heavier than others. Digital Chaos’ entire team leaving makes more sense in the context of Alyssa’s story: The CEO wasn’t paying, then started overly slapping her ass/harassing her at a pool party and Blitz was like fuck it, that’s the last straw and everyone bailed on the team. Even Akke from Alliance had something happen to him.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watching slacks sobbing over Grant trying to hold some girls hand...

Purge has a 20 minute "I'm so privileged as a white male, Grant was mean to me 8 years ago" faggot rant.

Fuck it, done with DotA. Even if Grant raped that bitch I don't even care anymore

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider

There’s a ton of other shit coming to light, some of it heavier than others. Digital Chaos’ entire team leaving makes more sense in the context of Alyssa’s story: The CEO wasn’t paying, then started overly slapping her ass/harassing her at a pool party and Blitz was like fuck it, that’s the last straw and everyone bailed on the team. Even Akke from Alliance had something happen to him.

"Life is hard for women" Done there, turned off.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

If you watched it, it was more of a comment on the scene. You have to be completely blind if you don’t see that, especially at the game level.

• 1Smuggly

Jox

Molten Core Raider
If you watched it, it was more of a comment on the scene. You have to be completely blind if you don’t see that, especially at the game level.

"I've known that's it's been hard for women, a lot, in esports. Of course it is, how could it not be hard women? I mean, just, life is hard for fucking women! Not to mention being in a space where they are even more of a minority."

Try again, or are you as bad at listening as Mist?

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I can't imagine a harder life than being an attractive white woman in a modern western country

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Put a bullet in this fucking joke of a human. Holy shit.

• 1Worf

Del

Vyemm Raider
It's funny how he describes himself being the target of sexual harassment and assault yet it's really the women who are the victims here.

Drunk people act sexually over aggressive. It's really unsurprising considering so many of these groupies throw themselves at the Dota 2 pro players. Unless there is actual unwanted groping or worse, can we just get over it instead of acting like bitches and holding pity parties?

I guess the mind virus has finally gripped Dota. Oh well, it had a good run.

• 1Salty

Cybsled

According to the allegations, girl got blackout drunk, but Grant was apparently not as drunk when he had sex with her, and after the fact was texting her asking if she wanted to know what happened that night (which implies he was lucid enough to recall details)? That's been considered rape for a pretty long time if true.

• 1WTF
  • 1SJW

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
According to the allegations, girl got blackout drunk, but Grant was apparently not as drunk when he had sex with her, and after the fact was texting her asking if she wanted to know what happened that night (which implies he was lucid enough to recall details)? That's been considered rape for a pretty long time if true.

I agree women shouldn't drink

And she needs to be prosecuted for raping Grant

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
So if a guy and girl are both drunk, but the guy happens to have a lower blood alcohol content or can handle is alcohol better than the girl and they end up having sex, that's rape now? Is that what you're saying here?

• 1Picard