DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Got Rave instead of VP, otherwise I got them all :-/

Newbee isn't that crazy, returning champions and they also won LANs before the DAC came around, so I think the invite has solid logic.

Cybsled

Poor Navi, in the basement qualifiers. If they fail to qualify or at least secure a wild card spot, that team will be RIP.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like a lot is going to change after this TI. People retiring, the old guard teams fizzling away, new kids like Sumail coming in and stomping the scene, the 4 yearly regional tournaments vs The International, and the continuation of Chinese dominance. I am sure TI5 exceeds the grandeur of TI4, but probably not the excitement. Things are gona change.

It feels like the UFC 6 years ago, when Brock, Chuck Liddell, and Randy Couture were all at the end of their careers. You knew the UFC going forward was only going to get bigger and bigger, but it probably was never going to be as good.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Got Rave instead of VP, otherwise I got them all :-/

Newbee isn't that crazy, returning champions and they also won LANs before the DAC came around, so I think the invite has solid logic.
I put rave in, over malaysia but went 9/10 - because rave went top 6 at DAC and this malaysia squad is so many time reformed. I think its a mistake of MY over Rave, even if Malaysia's ceiling is higher. They should have to win the SEA qual.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I know the old greats will be falling off and retiring and it won't be the same

But look on the bright side, a new and regenerating wave of good casters we badly need

Watched a YouTube of Fear going off as out world destroyer for a very big nasty comeback. Would love to see that guy taste tournament gold at TI.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Next time somebody on my team calls support alchemist, I'll just eat the abandon. Retards who think donating aghs after 25 minutes, skilling greevils greed 1st point and buying zero wards makes them the gods gift to dota make me stop playing. Bonus points for giving first blood while trying to get the first bounty rune after skilling greed.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Next time somebody on my team calls support alchemist, I'll just eat the abandon. Retards who think donating aghs after 25 minutes, skilling greevils greed 1st point and buying zero wards makes them the gods gift to dota make me stop playing. Bonus points for giving first blood while trying to get the first bounty rune after skilling greed.
I keep running into retards running jungling necrolytes. In one case he "rushed" dagon.... 9 minutes dagon no boots we'd already lost our T1s.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I think people didn't really see the implication of this change. Support alchemist farms like shit and the earliest you're gonna get an agh in a typical game is like 35-40mins. Even as carry alchemist, the earliest you'd have the money to spare without hurting your own build would be 40+mins, maybe even 50+, when you're already 5 to 6slots. This is really as like a super lategame change than an early game one. Rushing an agh to give away is fucking retarded and more importantly if you play support alch, you need to max the stun and acid asap and you're just roam ganking with medallion, you don't have time to farm creeps.

Pubs gonna pubs though.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I think people didn't really see the implication of this change. Support alchemist farms like shit and the earliest you're gonna get an agh in a typical game is like 35-40mins. Even as carry alchemist, the earliest you'd have the money to spare without hurting your own build would be 40+mins, maybe even 50+, when you're already 5 to 6slots. This is really as like a super lategame change than an early game one. Rushing an agh to give away is fucking retarded and more importantly if you play support alch, you need to max the stun and acid asap and you're just roam ganking with medallion, you don't have time to farm creeps.

Pubs gonna pubs though.
I think there are some scenarios where it might sense. I saw SingSing and bangfish use it successfully in a pub:, Sing was going ham on Ogre had a Bloodstone and Alch gifted Aghs at ~15 minutes. The only scenario I can think of in a pro game might be paired QoP, an early orchid + aghs could be devastating.

Cybsled

Are challenges broken? I've done the 8 observer ward one multiple times and I dont get credit.

Cybsled

lol, well that explains a lot.

This year's coin system sucks ass. At least with the XP booster, you were guaranteed to get a drop every 3-4 games if you got the booster high enough.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I amend my previous statement: The game should automatically ban the alchemist player for a week if he gives his hard earned 30 min Aghs to a player who already bought one.

Enchantroll is beautiful
yUIdJnO.jpg

Cybsled

Ok, it's def broken or only works for AP. I played an AR game, placed over 8 wards, we won, and I didn't get credit. Given the fact the dumb fucking charms only work in AP, I wouldn't be surprised. GG Valve, you dumb fucks. Glad I didn't go all out and try to max out the compendium like last year.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's AP only, mostly to prevent people from abusing low pop servers and niche gamemodes from botting wins I guess.