DOTA 2

rad

Lord of Guk
That second secret game, holy shit was that bad. Even with the picks (wtf was the strat?) They seemed like a different team.

niss_sl

shitlord
Anyone else taking 15+min to find a game? It's ridiculously slow the last few days. I'm using reborn client but I didn't think it segregated players that way.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It does. There are map differences and some abilities had minor bugs still last I checked and probably other things.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Team Empire has to be the biggest disappointment so far. God they look terrible.
It's TI, did anybody expect any different ?
biggrin.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Empire has big stage aversion for the most part. They have never had the pick flexibility to win a tournament like TI, they require a meta like TI3, where Alliance won the whole thing playing the same strategy more or less. Empire's play seems to never last under heavy scrutiny.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shit, how the hell are the purses for TI that high? 6th place still gets over a million. Isn't LoL's winner purse only 1 mill?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Speaking if pixels I never got a Zeus bolt and have many dupes of last treasure

All 10 hero challenges done tho. Wouldn't do that again for another year.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do they breakdown where the compedium sales come from? I'd be interested to see the % for from NA, EU, SEA + KR, China, Other.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Speaking if pixels I never got a Zeus bolt and have many dupes of last treasure

All 10 hero challenges done tho. Wouldn't do that again for another year.
I'll trade you a Zeus bolt for the SF arms or Golden Gyro or Luna if you'd prefer.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would love to know what Xboct's stat line is for this tournament. He's just done absolutely nothing on every hero given.