DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL DID THIS Wakandan JUST DECREP HIMSELF TO TRY AND STOP MAGICAL ASSASSINATE?

holy fuck c9 is bad.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
And now he decreps icex3 there so SF can't auto attack him down.

Worst pugna play ever.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Iceiceice doing his stuff. Looks like it's over for C9, they played like shit a bunch of their games, kinda sad.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like C9 is a random group of like 4k pub players.

Pugna trying to stop magical damage with decrep?

Fata double clicking blink and gong back to well?

Bone7 using bloodrage on the GYROCOPTER WITH FLAK CANNON.

Notail making it blatantly obvious with placing his tombstone before an engagement.

They don't even deserve to play in the qualifiers.
That's probably the end of c9.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
How C9 has so many fans is fucking beyond me. They are a joke.
Because it's like an abusive relationship.

Woke up, checked the results, EU doto is ded
frown.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So to get to the grand final, Secret need to beat IG, which shouldn't be too hard. Then either coL or VP, I think VP would be easier there.

After that, beat the loser of the LGD/CDEC match. That will be a tough match. Then the loser of Eg/Ehome will play the winner of Vg and MVP.Phx. Secret needs to beat the winner of that match.

Finally, they need to beat the loser of the final winners bracket match, which will most likely be either EG or LGD.

It's a tough road ahead if you are a secret fan, but an EG/Secret final is still possible. Both EG and Secret would need to beat LGD before that happens though.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So to get to the grand final, Secret need to beat IG, which shouldn't be too hard. Then either coL or VP, I think VP would be easier there.

After that, beat the loser of the LGD/CDEC match. That will be a tough match. Then the loser of Eg/Ehome will play the winner of Vg and MVP.Phx. Secret needs to beat the winner of that match.

Finally, they need to beat the loser of the final winners bracket match, which will most likely be either EG or LGD.

It's a tough road ahead if you are a secret fan, but an EG/Secret final is still possible. Both EG and Secret would need to beat LGD before that happens though.
I think EG vs VG would probably be the most interesting grand final. Secret needs to be humbled a bit and get eliminated early.