DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not that people stay, see they're losing and then leave. The very second they get into game, before the match even starts people leave. There's no way in hell they know the outcome of the game literally 5 seconds in to it. I don't think.
I think it only bugs me because it reminds me of the L4D community, people just raging just because.. It doesn't stop me from playing it through though. If I want to get better I really don't have a choice but to play it out, win or lose.
If that actually is the case, no stats are recorded for the game if someone leaves instantly (<5 minutes). So just bail after they abandon and reque.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I got owned by demon fear and their friend stack last night. my team was so demoralized someone abandoned the game about 20 minutes in. They did play bat furion naix silencer and mirana. We were like axe zues a shit carry I picked lone druid to solo bot and didn't realize it was them until it was too late.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone send an invite to my bud? PM me for e-mail. Appreciate it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
On Tobi's stream right now, rebroadcast of Empire v NTH... Empire's Alchemist is raping so much face

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
tobi playin eminem till i collapse on his stream cemented as favorite caster, that alch was insane.

hahah who caught tobi rockin out.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
So been playing with Tusk past couple night and this dude does an insane amount of damage.
He's slower than shit, but 2000dmg hits is insane. Being an initiator is quite fun to play, especially when you gather teammates into the snow ball and gank the other team.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is there an FOH channel for team-matchmaking games?

Been playing for the last month and it would be good to team up with some other people.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Empire Navi game right now is definitely worth checking out the VoD.
Navi vs Fnatic bout to start up next.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I laughed at Dendi's comment at the end. Looking forward to the next match too. Any idea if it's bo3?

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
I wonder what Dendi said at the end.
"3DMAX vezde" loosely translating to '3dmax again', because team 3DMAX beat either Empire or Na'Vi recently by smoking through the base and backdooring the ancient and basically 'stole' the game. It has been happening a lot more recently (that specific smoke backdoor tactic). Also I think yesterday? I think Fnatic tried it against Na'Vi and they also stopped it.

Unless he said something else that I missed, the last thing I saw him say was that.