DOTA 2

Cybsled

Interesting. They haven't made any official announcements yet re: EG, so I imagine they are still trying to finalize the new lineup.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck. EG blown the fuck up, Donger and S4 teamless. This shuffle was a mother-fucker boys... although it is pretty funny to think of EGM and Loda sitting in the gamer house alone together just playing pubs and trying to recruit 5k players.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think if somebody wanted to do a bold career move, now is the time, then we can spend the next 9 months getting the same old lineups back together.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So the latest hotness is that EG the team has been abandoned but the players are reforming in S A D B O Y S 2.0. Zai/Fear are already wearing the tag, Zai has confirmed he is playing with Sumail (who also left EG), we know Cr1t and RTZ are joining the band and PPD's father has registered the website. I assume PPD would be transitioning to a coach role as that seems like something he is really good at, either that or Fear will be a sub in semi-retirement?

Ironically the odd man out here is Universe..... poor Universe.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Titanic sinks and Unigod is the only one without a life raft? WHAT THE FUCK. These nerds are triggering me.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Lose as a support after having a good early + early middle game because your carries can't farm = seethe and quit dota 2 for 3 days.

Lose as a carry/middle because you get outplayed = immediately requeue.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So the latest hotness is that EG the team has been abandoned but the players are reforming in S A D B O Y S 2.0. Zai/Fear are already wearing the tag, Zai has confirmed he is playing with Sumail (who also left EG), we know Cr1t and RTZ are joining the band and PPD's father has registered the website. I assume PPD would be transitioning to a coach role as that seems like something he is really good at, either that or Fear will be a sub in semi-retirement?

Ironically the odd man out here is Universe..... poor Universe.
Maybe they are fishing for better offers ? They are stable enough to pull an OG, once they establish the team they can pick and choose who showers them with money.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Maybe they are fishing for better offers ? They are stable enough to pull an OG, once they establish the team they can pick and choose who showers them with money.

Honestly it could be anything. A bunch of the GGA staff resigned recently, EG may have been loyal to those people and left. Or now that it seems that GGA is abolished and Twitch/Amazon has taken over, maybe they wanted to renegotiate contracts and the players weren't down with that? Time will tell.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That GGA thing seemed more like a structural change, it makes no sense to have Amazon owning Twitch, owning GGA, owning EG. GGA is easily the most obscure brand, by design. I'd assume most contracts by now expire after TI, but yeah, I think the EG dota 2 team has pretty strong negotiating position, since they are the most consistent team when it counts over the last 3 years.

Cybsled

Per some people who worked there, GGA just got fully absorbed into Twitch. EG and Alliance aren't being destroyed, but that doesn't mean the rosters won't be shaken up.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best shuffle ever. Chaos reeeeeigns

Pretty unprecedented really.

Secret - first time, lets out play them, second time lets out think them, third time lets recruit a bunch of new players who will follow puppey blindly.

I would be so moist if Liquid roster stayed "as is" except for Miracle replacing Fata. I will jump on the Liquid bandwagon so fucking hard.

I have a hard time seeing that roster working, it seems a bit too much like Secret Arteezy + EE from a farming perspective. Plus german bros.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Kaipi ripped No Diggity 3-1. Kaipi is the only team I can really root for during this roster shuffle.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
1472614624312.jpg

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
didn't know r/the_donald played Dota

Also the treasures for breaking the prize pool are out, the secret reward are 25 golden Pugna Bzz sets ...