DOTA 2

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Fucking potato comp BSOD's on a game where I had drums + bf + phase at 16 minutes as a mid jugger. GRRRRRRRR

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah apparently I decided it was bedtime in the middle of a PA game last night. Glad I'm not in low prio this morning.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So I finally watched TI6. I was avoiding this thread so I don't get spoilers. So ill start my comments 2 months late

My favorite teams were OG, EG and wings. I always liked Notails, him and Fly/Phoenix combo were just raping faces in the earlier majors, so they were heavily favored for me. Wings had impresive showing actually beating OG, that is why i had them as my top 2. I will always root for EG after the "it's a disaaaaster" play, and Jesus that come back from Megas was fucking awesome.

That game that DC over EG broke me, they made so many mistakes. Ppd drafted the furry dude, and summail got his ass handed to him the whole game at the middle lane. That was hard to watch.

Wings after the first game toyed with DC. It basically was whoever drafted faceless would win.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Team NP (in order): Aui, Envy, MSS, SVG, 1437.

I like the players but given the number of failed teams with a number of them its hard to see it working out. Would be nice to see a second legitimate NA roster.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i learned real quick, 10 beers and trying to play invoker for the first time............ may as well just afk

that character is too meta for a 120 game's played shitter, RIP

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Invokers are either godly or pure shit, there is no middle ground on that hero.

Why I avoid playing it lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rethan is a great Invoker coach. Last weekend he yelled at me to a glorious victory and almost convinced me I could play Invoker. Boy was I drunk.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
There is Eul's combo invoker (Shit) and Drums coldsnap invoker (Not Shit)

No inbetween

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Normally I don't watch SEA tournaments, but the 4 supports+1 carry style is fun to watch, since they do some crazy plays.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that'st he first time i saw it in 125 games played haha

will definitely avoid that if i ever see them pudge/lifestealer again

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They even nerfed it, you can't do it at lvl 6, have to wait until 11. It's a gentle reminder that a right click carry isn't a bad idea.