DOTA 2

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hmm does it not show the timestamp on when they bought items on dotabuff?

I mean, neither of us had a clue it was a thing + 2 pubs. skywrath + zeus vs a lifestealer that was using ancient magic immune creeps is gg as is haha

Match 2638403253 - Overview

edit: unrelated but i tend to get counterpicked a lot lately because i don't tend to wait until the very last second to lock in a character.

example: picked mid windranger and got completely shit on by a mid axe who rushed vanguard and constantly harassed me lol

Last edited:

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure i'd consider Axe a counter to Windranger. You should still be able to do well in that lane.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not sure i'd consider Axe a counter to Windranger. You should still be able to do well in that lane.

Yeah that was my first time trying her too, i think if i played a few more games with her i would do better. I'm mostly trying a bunch of new heroes just to familiarize myself with them so i know how to play against them.

I tried SK for the first time yesterday, he's a lot of fun. I had a really shitty early game (put my icon offlane, 2 dudes made me jungle when i didn't build or skill for it at all) but once i got a blink dagger i hit 4 people with an ult -> blink -> q hit all 4 ontop of each other which allowed us to turn the game around and win)

Feels good man.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fear retired: EG Day 1 - Fear Retires

Maelk back on EG?

HLiUnRS.jpg

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
EG Day 2 - New Roster
Cr1t
Suma1l
Universe
zai
and suprise, surprise !
Arteezy

Fear retiring was kinda expected, but I guess ppd has to be pretty burnt out to go into something more stable, dude has been THE captain for the past 3 years. I guess you never know how long you can stay on top and he already achieved the dream, better to branch out now and if he feels like coming back a year later, he will still be one of the best.

Cybsled

I was actually surprised so much of the team remained the same. I thought they were going to go nuclear and clean slate.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Match 2648932920 - Overview
Jesus fucking christ, some teams are really heavy or ranked is really full of tryhards that won't stop gunning for you even if their lineup is supposed to be trash after 30 minutes. Oh well, Kotl + aghs is probably one of the most broken things in dota, even if your mates don't know it actually heals for 500 during the day.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Gravel, I'll probably be on tomorrow morning/afternoon. I'm in the rerolled channel as IN.DonaldPump. I'm like 3k, but play with people far below and above my mmr all the time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anyone around 1-2k MMR wanna play at all tonight or tomorrow? Figured I'd ask in advance.

I'm currently at like 1.3k.

I'll be on tonight man, just hollar. Probably be 8:15pm CST or so. Think my name is No Pussy Blues at the moment.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That was pretty much a public secret since neither EG nor Secret picked him up.
New Alliance roster looks like solid T2 lineup, Loda, EGM, Handsken, Limmp and Jonassomfan. Alliance in Pyjamas.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So who are we waiting on still to confirm? CoL, MVP played with what is most likely their new roster but they haven't locked in. And I guess all of China since they all removed themselves from the roster website.