Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was a good series

Faceless dominated g1.

I would not give Black a hero like Slark

Last edited:

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
These series have pretty big repercussions for the regions of the respective teams. IG over Liquid gives the Chinese qualifier one less T1 team, but now thunderbirds, liquid, and secret are potential quali teams, and if OG were to lose faceless, that's another in the EU quali. If Faceless win, that's +1 SEA teams at TI which is no guarantee in most years. VP losing would put a weight over the #2 CIS team, and if VGJ go through that's way less pressure on China's qualifiers to have two teams more or less into TI. If EG were to lose to SG - That would make the NA region....crazy. And we could see two SA teams at TI (yuck). There is of course whatever events between now and TI to toss this all into chaos, but just through raw numbers these are really far reaching series of games.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Slark is the hero I associate Black with most these days, he is a monster on it.

Its funny, because Black's weakness - from the before time - was his absolutely passive non-participation but great farm rate. I do agree with you in associating Slark to him now, but its a remarkable change in approach when contrasted to the meme-level Black-Antimage.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
wow that turn around combo by vp holy shit. looked like they were throwing it till then

gg that ember blink into the middle of all of them lost them the game

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dat black hole lol
That was epic

Lol if EG loses to the Brazilians too

I think its odd the gpm talents go like 60--->90--->120---->150, and then there is Puck at 420 which just seems like it will be nerfed at some point

Last edited: