DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Stream shitting up on PS4 too and for some reason the Twitch app on my Kodi box errors out on any of the TI streams but none others.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stream shitting up on PS4 too and for some reason the Twitch app on my Kodi box errors out on any of the TI streams but none others.

The YouTube stream seems to be working better. Dunno if it is just coincidence.

What they're doing in the drafting is god awful. Sometimes no draft, no timer, and kotlguy....

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is like every other pug game, with your techies jajaja'ing to 3-17, and your 1-12 Pudge thinks he is good because he got first blood.

Ladro

Anomaly
DC coming back is nice to see. The DC/EG games in the quals were some of the best of the series, I'm hoping for a rematch.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
TBH that was a freebie, if they lost they would be a laughing stock. Now let's see Wings play srs.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't a win guarantee a top 6 finish? Yolo is fun and all but you're gambling quite a bit 'o dough for the lulz. Then again I can honestly see Wings thinking it was a legit draft.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Prolly gonna see a lot of goofy as tricky dicky strats come out just for some teams to try to get higher into the money.

But ya, was kinda odd. Only thing I can assume is it worked while scrimming.