DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't even blame him for that lasso tho. He's basically chained to his ancient when it happened.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You know if IRL I'm ever raped, without lube, my only wish is that it lasts less than 10 minutes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
EG just looks shattered standing in the hallway vs Liquid looking cool calm and collected.

Interesting, video caught a guy going over Empire with a metal detector - guess Valve is serious about not letting someone sneak in a cheat.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fake laugh makes it way worse. Give him the 2gd axe and switch to Machine or just make ppd panel host QQ

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Game two EG better get there shit together

how the fuck did the loose after such a good start against empire oh yeah that fucking ES + Sven + Ember.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i like slacks on moonduck when he can just let it rip

his shit talking is pretty fucking good

Ya I'm sure him and kacey were told to tone it way down this year after they went completely fucking ham on eachother last year and made everyone feel weird.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh great another cr1t WW.

GG boys. At least Liquid and VP are fun to pull for.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I was looking back, and they seriously picked PL into the first pick ES? Umm. WTF why? I can't even be mad at Arteezy. Why pick it into such an obvious counter. Not to mention the Sven afterwards. That, tossed with Cr1t's questionable WW play it makes me wonder what he's thinking. I hope PPD is warming up...

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
What happened to juggernaut, I feel that hero has been all but invisible.

i like slacks on moonduck when he can just let it rip

his shit talking is pretty fucking good

His long winded intro about how it was a Valve paid cast every game was pretty funny in the last couple hubs. Also Sunsfan :)