DOTA 2

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
They should go full on stupid as fuck and give them guns to hold for these pictures / portraits they use as intros.

*Arms crossed, look slowly into camera like a killer* x 50 or whatever.

Here is a dude named Banana, fear him cause hard.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just wanna say again that this AR thing is fucking cool.

Ember is twirling his blades around and shit.

LGD has a TI5 type draft, minus the Mirana.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the issue is going to be both Alch & TB want the jungle. If Alch loses his lane then TB had to crush his.

Northerner

N00b
Yeah, not sure this one is on EE. The draft was a little baffling and Maybe is just raping faces. Ain't over but it isn't looking good for sure. (Ok, probably over.)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, not sure this one is on EE. The draft was a little baffling and Maybe is just raping faces. Ain't over but it isn't looking good for sure. (Ok, probably over.)
Oh, I wasn't saying this one was. But EE is by far the weakest member of Secret right now. He's lost them a ton of games.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, I wasn't saying this one was. But EE is by far the weakest member of Secret right now. He's lost them a ton of games.

I think its been the drafts, most of the games seem to go to the team that wins the lanes and for some reason they repeatedly draft/run weak lanes. I don't recall whether it was banned, but I wonder if they'd grabbed a dark seer instead of vengeful last, he could have solo'd and beast could have farmed the jungle and ganked bot.

Northerner

N00b
Agreed. They've definitely still got the edge but this is way closer than it should have been. Hell, one big lost push and Secret could be back in this one in a serious way.