DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
So beyond bizarre seeing pickoffs like the one that just happened to Ditya. That is like 2k mmr shit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
holy fuck that interview was intense

reminds me of how reservoirs and gut drenching this shit must be for these guys on a serious level.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm so happy I didn't stay up for that Secret game, that would have killed me at 4am, time to look for a new team to root for.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone still thinks EE is a top tier player... that game has gotta change their mind right???

Guy is a fucking joke. rest of the team played unbelievable to keep them in it, and he dies in 4 straight fights without sundering... oh wait he sundered a mirana illusion once, for like 100hp gain. Holy shit.

Cybsled

Sad to see Na'vi go so early. They were very close to the Winner's Bracket and could have been at least guaranteed 200k more in prize money vs. the 100k or so they will be getting for a bottom finish.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Yeah EE played fucking horrific. Attacking creeps at bottom rune fight, some of the worst sunders I've ever seen including the sunder on the linkens mirana, and the buyback that he immediately walks blindly uphill into three heros. It's hard to tell what 1 positions will be available in the post TI shuffle but anyone is better. Secret Black!! You heard it here first!!

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I can't get over how good the ember and winter wyvern pciks were for LGD. Puppy got outdrafted in the bo1 had.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They just showed the top 10 from day 1, and also thinking about the one from the group stage, this TI has been fucking phenomenal so far.

Just absolutely insane plays.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ehome is probably my team to root for now, iceiceice+lanm is too good of a combo, hope they don't fuck up this game

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The signs people have are fucking great. Somebody had a picture of EE that read Anime makes you bad at games. So good.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That is a very well controlled Storm Spirit. I would love to see a pub try and coordinate that shit without Storm just zipping out.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game has been so weird. A great storm spirit start, an unmolested Drow, and a swole ass BB, and A just AFKs til 25 minutes.