DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Apparently the one way to defeat Secret is to force them to use a standin. The game 1 vs Newbee was just sad.

Needless

Toe Sucker
actually gives them legitimate wave clear too lmao, you can use it every wave now

Who will be the first pro/streamer to get a 6 month ban? i vote BSJ or singsing, purely from troll reports

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really should give Pro streamers report-immunity, secretly, and not tell anyone.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jesus that last liquid vs mineski game was insane

rebroadcast is about to play the mentioned game:

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Another day in the office for Liquid, because Matumba had his shorts. Still, Kuro clinching his 1001st win is pretty cool, although the numbers don't grow as fast as in the days of qualifiers for everything. I had no clue S4 was second with 969 and Notail third with 965.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
actually gives them legitimate wave clear too lmao, you can use it every wave now

Who will be the first pro/streamer to get a 6 month ban? i vote BSJ or singsing, purely from troll reports

I haven't been watching a ton of Sing lately due to him mostly solo queuing, but he hasn't had an issues with ending up in low priority in a long time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Reddit sure seems to have a hate boner for ESL right now.

I for once thank them for supporting and nurturing new casters in the scene.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fresh new drama on reddit. Random tier 26 caster doing some qualifier games trashes Bulldog who's playing as a standin, like really personnal. Obviously, Bulldog's fans make a reddit thread saying it's unprofessional and shit. Guy says fans are dumb, Tobi and Nahaz say that you should criticize the plays, not the player, guy backtracks with a non-apology and some shitty justifications, turns out he's an ESL associate and probably has a beef about the whole ESL shit from last month, Bulldog tweets the Suma1L meme tweet about being the best. Typical day on /r/Dota2.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems both LD and Merlini confirmed today that they won't be casting anymore. LD as he's been doing lately will focus on running BTS and doesn't have the time or the passion to do the work required to cast at a high level anymore and Merlini has decided to do other stuff with his life so he won't be casting or playing much anymore it seems. They both hadn't cast something in a while so not a huge surprise but still.

Cybsled

Ya, LD and Merlini over the past year had seemed to have less of a presence, so these announcements make sense in that context. It does strike as being a big time commitment and I have to imagine it would be next to impossible with kids in the picture /w all the constant traveling.