DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Damn, LGD tried to gameplan against Arc Warden, got fucking rolled. If one of the top 2 teams in the world can't outdraft it, I think it will get autobanned for the rest of the tournament.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if Secret wins game 2, but they're shitting all over LGD right now. Really, LGD is taking the worst engagements I've seen in a pro game.

Edit: Damn, that was quite a performance. Holy shit...

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Fuck my couch LGD threw that second game hard. Crit did play out of his mind, but LGD was sloppy the whole series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have like 1 aegis steal in 3k games and cr1t has two in one game, at a major, in elimination. Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
These have been some awesome games, but holy shit is this TB/Arc meta terrible.
Wasn't Arc like not meta until this tournament? TB/PL/Morph sure but I thought Arc Warden was kinda recent. It's super strong but it's not like it's been constantly around to get bored of already imo. Should get nerfed though probably, just too good atm.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno. Topson pretty much won TI in August with Arc Warden play. We are basically playing the same game with only a handful of heroes getting nerfed since then.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I dunno. Topson pretty much won TI in August with Arc Warden play. We are basically playing the same game with only a handful of heroes getting nerfed since then.
Was only played 3times in the whole main stage, with only 10bans too and Topson won with it in WB finals, not even grand finals. Interestingly enough, that's more than TB and Morphling too. TI had a way different meta than the current one, at least in terms of carries. There was a patch that nerfed a bunch of the common ones inbetween(Spectre especially), they just switched and have been the same for a while but not since august.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah the meta shift was probably because of the couple nerfs and the rise of how popular centaur and axe support became lol

I find this whole 2-1-2 meta super boring now, it was awesome at first but its super zzzz now, make the jungle great again!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Slark got A LOT of buffs it seems, just from general mechanics change. Seems he can dispel Hex again and pounce is now a TP interupt, which means there's no escaping him if he ganks you at low hp/you're a support. Also got some minor buffs directly but those are pretty big.

Some of the changes seem super retarded but we'll see I guess. AM reflect on a 3secs cd 1.4secs duration, SD straight up removing 40% health from people for 10secs, Huskar having an aoe knockback+disarm+damage on a 12secs cd, Dazzle having 50% cooldown reduction, Brew drunken haze being way way stronger, Razor having a 500aoe 120damage free nuke every THREE seconds, definitely some wild shit in there. Some of the changes look a lot worse too. Like OD seems even worse somehow?

Needless

Toe Sucker
OD's autos will be AOE though, thats pretty nutty. I assume each hero you hit will also stack more INT so i can see it being a lot better on paper.

These changes are nutty, i think Lich is going to be extremely broken and probably first banned in every game from those armor changes lmao