DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao i want to try troll warlord so bad now
blink basher and his new ult is just going to delete anybody instantly

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OMG lol, Bounty Hunter is pretty hilarious on paper. Although the gold stolen amount seems pretty low-impact for both parties, until the level 20 talent for +90 gold:
  • Reworked Jinada. Passive cooldown 12/9/6/3. Causes your attack to deal +80/110/140/170 Bonus Attack Damage. Steals 12/18/24/30 Unreliable Gold from enemy heroes. Your weapon glows when the attack is ready to strike.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where are you guys finding these patch notes? Not finding anything in the total of one search first link I clicked on. I swear I've looked everywhere.

Cybsled

Can also watch Purge's probably 13 hour stream as he goes through patch notes. Been streaming for like 5 hours and only on Drow lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only thing I'm not sure is does his Agh's only heal in daytime? Or does it still do damage?

Also, Ogre is fucking ridiculous. 4x multicast Midas? Scythe? Dagon? Like, holy shit...

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure it just doesnt make the recall/blind he had before permanently available abilities like it did before. Damage and heal is still there.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He doesn't have the old ult at all anymore. It's just the new wisp spell. Looks like the agh's just makes it heal. Which is still powerful, but overall having to channel really sucks for him. Means it'll be much harder to safely farm late game.

The wisp ult is kind of ridiculous though.

Edit: Also losing mana leak seems like a massive nerf. Who gives a shit about knocking players around when the point of it was to be used in conjunction with blinding light?

Oh, and he has shit synergy between his own skills. His ult is a small radius spell, but blinding light...knocks people out of it?

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
new wraith band is actually UNREAL good for the amount of money. Like legit buy 2 early game from what i've seen
I'm so glad a bunch of heroes are viable now, i can't wait to see what the pros make of the meta

Mana leak doesn't matter, having a 70% blind from like minute 2 is actually insane because you cant get an MKB for ~20 minutes or so and it's never a rush item. and his ult is super cancerous lol

either way, tons of heroes seem super viable now and its amazing. Dota is back boys

my money is on shadow demon and lich being either first picked or banned every game

nisser

Trakanon Raider
I'm really sick of these giant patches. THe next 50 games are going to a miserable wash if I stomach putting up with this shit with the map changed, new items, old items being gone, heros changed, timings different, etc..
There's no reason not to have released these things in smaller increments over weeks (ex. new map first, followed by other shit)

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I was thinking about coming back but this is going to be slark-am-troll every game for the next year.

Cybsled

Did you watch Purge? He figured out the new bane talents/rework basically let you sleep someone for 20 seconds and if you go pure damage build, bane can machinegun them to death solo lol. OSFrog

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played the new Lich last night. Love him. He has so many more tools to work with now and ways to affect a lane/a team fight. Legit fun hero.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'm really sick of these giant patches. THe next 50 games are going to a miserable wash if I stomach putting up with this shit with the map changed, new items, old items being gone, heros changed, timings different, etc..
There's no reason not to have released these things in smaller increments over weeks (ex. new map first, followed by other shit)

The definition of never being able to please everyone. This is the first big patch in ages. They attempted an agile development cycle and it was never going to work with the tournament schedule they have imemented.

It does feel overwhelming for the first 2-4 weeks depending how much you play, but it all ends up being normalized before long. If youre the type of person that was capable of picking up dota to begin with then you are capable of adjusting to these patches.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i love these patches, makes the game fun all over again

edit: meepo and slarks winrates went nuts overnight lmao

Last edited: