DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Treant Protector: Ability Rework
  • Reworked Nature's Guise. Passive. Has a 4.75/4/3.25/2.5 second fade delay, taking damage resets the counter. Grants you invisibility, treewalking ability, and 10/15/20/25% movement speed bonus as long as you are within 265 distance of a tree. Has a 0.75 linger duration. Attacking a unit out of this roots the target for 0.4/1/1.6/2.2 seconds and deals a total of 30/80/130/180 damage during the root

This really rapes his early game support. Also no longer able to disengage b/c you'll never go invis as long as they keep hitting you. =/ Do not like.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that would be insanely OP if every 4-2.5 seconds you were getting an auto attack (which is like 95 damage at level one lol) PLUS the new bonus damage on top of it, it was also pretty lame that he could essentially perma root people mid/late game

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
He gets treewalking now though, so you can broodmother your way into the trees like a dickhead and be impervious to ganks, I think?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having a blast watching streamers play this shit in this new patch. Some really cool stuff going on. I don't dare dip my toe in though. I'll let this shit flesh out cause I'm already god awful and don't need to be fumbling more then I already would be.

Needless

Toe Sucker
He gets treewalking now though, so you can broodmother your way into the trees like a dickhead and be impervious to ganks, I think?

Pretty sure that's only active while he's stealthed though, but yeah
He got buffed slightly with 7.20b already lol

This patch is a lot of fun

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new Bounty Hunter is a real cancerous piece of shit. He goes from annoying for the first 20 minutes, to OP for the next 20 minutes, till everyone else catches up with him at 25. And, your carry has to get a MKB, to counter a 3 or 4-pos "offlaner". Fucking annoying.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Logged in for a quick game of turbo . . .

Thought, "What the fuck happened to the map? . . ."
"Wtf no ring of Aquila? WTF is this crown shit?"
"Oh god what the fuck I have no idea wtf is going on"
"Guess there was a patch"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Worthless game, but man Alliance hit the best combo I've ever seen.

Liquid in Rosh, Dark Seer vacuum's them all, Magnus blinks in to RP, and then skewers them up the high ground where Enigma is waiting to black hole.

Will try to find a clip when it's posted (didn't clip it at the time).

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol, crazy. Just the fact that they had DS, Magnus, and Enigma on the same team is something.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I love the bounty Hunter cancer.

Others are doing well with huskar, but without the heal I dunno how to play him

Needless

Toe Sucker
man the adaptation to the drow changes im seeing from teams is nuts, she's probably even better than she was before with how strong early items like wraith bands are. Her farm speed once she hits 6 and can start 1 shotting jungle camps (including ancients) is pretty insane

OG absolutely ass blasted NIP with drow/luna/NP

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are the Frostivus points divided up? It seems like person on the team gets a shit ton (multiple thousands) and everyone else gets like 75. And it does not appear to be performance based. Whats going on here Gaben?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Its the daily bonus. You can see if someone else on the team is using their daily if they are up over 1,000 points.

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Fired up DOTA for the first time in quite a while. Sweet baby Jesus I am terrible. It's pretty amazing though when you end up on a team that actually uses their mics and coordinates just a little. Other than the rare occasion that happens, all I get are text chat about how bad I am or somebody else is. Cancer in game form.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My Dota skills are declining as well. For the first time, I feel like I am worse now at the end of the year than I was at the beginning of the year. I peaked and it is a slow decline from here. FeelsBadMan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That was soooooo well done, i think only 2 things i wish they kinda changed.

Ceb's $11M axe call, i wish they made it so it wasn't the full FMV animation (i liked these in general) but i kinda wish it showed the actual gameplay of him blinking in and then it like zooms in top down into the scene or something

I also don't think they emphasized how hard Ame threw both game 4 and 5 lol

edit: i'm kinda torn on my FMV comment now, i need to rewatch it and see. My initial thought though was that i wanted to see the actual play but the FMV is actually super good too

Last edited:
  • 1Like