DOTA 2

Cybsled

For spares, I have 1 spare BH card, 2 spare PL cards, and 2 spare Tide cards. I need tusk and VS. Lemme know if you wanna trade ;o

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Feel free to use the open to guild party functionality, anyone is welcome to join the ones I set to open.

42 Members tagged into the guild now.

Who needs mechanics to help the down team win? Can't match that feeling of making a ridiculous comeback after everyone (including myself) was 100% sure it was over and just wanted to defend to their last breath. Winning a game you would have conceded 100 out of 100 times ALMOST makes up for the option not being there.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They're resetting all mutes next patch which should be today/tomorrow and adding a different algorythm and some other shit. Since it's still automated it's probably still going to suck to some extent I guess, but for example if you don't get muted for 2weeks it reset your mute counter so you don't get muted for a week right away on the next reports.

They've also finished the tutorials and added low hero pool mode which is pretty great for learning the game, it's only fairly simple heroes but still a decent variety(20 heroes with stuff like lich, lion, warlock, VS and witch doctor for supports, no disruptor or AA for example which require quite a lot more skill) so it lets people familizarize themselves with a smaller pool of heroes and learn simple abilities to get into the game.

Sadly, still no Abaddon.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
I hope those tuts talk about some advanced mechanics so hopefully players that graduate through ranks get to very high and understand these... You'd be surprised how many people with 1500+ wins dont even know how to do a stack pull or where to ward/deward... Or hell, even what items to buy at the start, so many people follow the horrible default guides..

If they are really worried about tree they need to just remove him from CM and rework the hero, he is a pretty terrible hero only played because his one skill was (is?) probably over powered.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
We do need a trade thread
smile.png
I'm looking for Spectre / Dragon Knight / Kunkka items if anyone has extras/dont want them. Anything I have is up for trade. (Mythical Tegu Courier and random rares).

Nutron_sl

shitlord
sounds like my last 3 weeks if i take solo matchmaking only ;p

Just watched the navi vs tongfu trifecta and that game 1 was pretty damn good! Dendi was doing work.

niss_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_34091.jpg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
ouch! And I thought I had a bad week =/

Speaking of which, is there a working maphack for dota? One of the recent games that I played with had a spec that totally carryd the game almost singlehandedly for us. He made really good decisions throughout the game so I watched the replay and in a couple of instances he traces opposing lowhp heros through the fog of war almost like he's contemplating ulting to get a kill. May have just been a coincidence but it looked out of place.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
ouch! And I thought I had a bad week =/

Speaking of which, is there a working maphack for dota? One of the recent games that I played with had a spec that totally carryd the game almost singlehandedly for us. He made really good decisions throughout the game so I watched the replay and in a couple of instances he traces opposing lowhp heros through the fog of war almost like he's contemplating ulting to get a kill. May have just been a coincidence but it looked out of place.
There was some shit that was fixed like 2weeks ago where you could see other player's camera position, which gave you an estimate of their position since most people tend to have their cameras on their own heroes. There is/was also an issue with delay on spec mode where you could have no delay on spec but I believe that was fixed, or maybe it's only for private lobbies. Other than that there is nothing that I know and there should be nothing since fog of war information is basically not transmitted to clients.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The tutorials are live now - I'm curious how someone who has virtually zero clue about the controls/concepts will find them. I'd love to hear any super new players experience with the new modes (limited heroes)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Unless they changed it recently, when you first start dota on a new account, you get put into the tutorial automatically.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Do you still need am invite to try DoTA II out? If so, if anyone has any to give out - I'd love one. Would really like to give it a whirl.