DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Group stage always seems quirky anyways. The best teams are fooling around at the top and testing out some strats, hiding strats, and just getting their wins to advance. Then a Cinderella that gets to the main stage and eliminate but was fun to pull for. And a few middle teams all doing their best and playing on bubble. Then there's [A]lliance.

Now there's a preggo host? The green screen looks terrible.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am I the only one surprised that some old-school Pro player like Puppey hasn't been me-too'd yet

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
He has been married for a long time now, although I suppose that doesn't stop someone from showing up from 10 years ago at TI 1 and claiming he post celebration stare raped them.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wat. Seems like they're playing pretty middle of the road Dota and can take games from basically everyone. If you're specifically referencing OG, its OG so..?

Really happy for Undying so far. I'm an NA homer and Undying has been competitive or dominant against everyone except the first match of the tournament. I expected more from QC, not much more, but they're really the ones playing like trash when they have the ability to beat at least mid tier opponents, but they haven't even done that.
Wat? Are you high?

Theyre in the lower bracket and might get knocked out in a Bo1........ie they have looked like dogshit the entire time. I like EG and all but youre being a fanboi.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was watching the Stream for a minute of the weekend. Jenkins and BSJ were shitting all over one another. Saying semi-personal insults and the rest of the panel just sat there silent.

I type in Twitch, "I can't cringe any harder" and I got banned from the channel. Cool world we live in.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wat? Are you high?

Theyre in the lower bracket and might get knocked out in a Bo1........ie they have looked like dogshit the entire time. I like EG and all but youre being a fanboi.
Are you stupid? You posted that around the time EG was playing OG in which they were like 3rd or 4th in the bracket and were playing relatively well.

To come back and say that they're lower bracket now, when at the time they were trending for 3rd or 4th place? K bro.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you stupid? You posted that around the time EG was playing OG in which they were like 3rd or 4th in the bracket and were playing relatively well.

To come back and say that they're lower bracket now, when at the time they were trending for 3rd or 4th place? K bro.
RTZ not gonna touch ur peepee bruh

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hi RTZ stan.

EG finished 2nd in every fucking major.

Let's see if he can follow the bouncing ball. Probably not.

• 1Moron

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Hi RTZ stan.

EG finished 2nd in every fucking major.

Let's see if he can follow the bouncing ball. Probably not.
While its cool if NA would win. I'd be happy with China not winning. Keep that streak alive.

That likely means our EU saviors coming in strong again.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man I had no idea about the overlay in Twitch where you can see all the shit. It isn't perfect but pretty freaking awesome.

Cybsled

Is it a Gaben directive for everyone to talk about mental health?

Mental health in esports is a hot issue right now - it’s probably getting pushed to show they are trying to fix the issue vs ignore it, no doubt to avoid a CTE issue like the NFL had

• 1Pathetic

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Or it's a bi product of equity diversity and inclusion being pumped into everything.

As Haidt said, the bar was lowered for trauma so much, that everything became traumatic.

Aka, it's all bullshit

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What overlay ?
They have a tooltip overlay, I don't really know what it does cause all that shit's blocked and I'm too lazy to figure out what I need to unblock, but basically lets you see tooltips of abilities/items/talents, so you can just read the stuff if you don't know what it does(especially nice if you don't keep track of patches and stuff cause you don't play anymore).