DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What overlay ?

Yeah, I had to adjust something in NoScript or whatever and saw something from layerth, which was/is PimpmuckL’s thing. So unblocked it and kind of shrugged. I have no reason to keep my mouse on the stream window while doing things on the other monitor. But noticed a flashing thing in the corner of my eye.

Anyways, like he said, it gives you an overlay on stream that mimics most of the in game mouse over tooltips and also access to the leader board window to see current items and levels. Oh and a shop as well.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It was already updated after the 2nd game. Not sure if game 3 was a throw but that second game definitely was.

Not sure about Team Spirit but the rest of the matchups are going to be good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That 2nd game was dumb. EG didn't look like as much of a waste of a slot as Alliance did (as per usual), at least. Game 1 seemed like a completely different team than 2 and 3.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All RTZ had to do in game 2 was not be out by himself farming hald a map away from every team member. Alas, dude is a clown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RTZ is the Russel Westbrook of Dota and that might be generous. At least Westbrook won an MVP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I felt the same way about s4 in the [A] game. None of his Sandking deaths were "good" offlane deaths. He just fed that whole game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd be 100% fine with Secret, would even be a nice story about 10 years later Puppey wins another TI.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zai is still my all-time favorite dota 2 player so definitely going for Secret. Earlier in the IG series in g1 when Lina tries to hit him with Dragon Slave he uses swap to dodge it, dude is still so good.

I'd also be surprised if cr1t stays on EG unless a bunch of changes. He was streaming a bunch prior to TI and seemed super frustrated about the teams preparation for TI.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I know he is kind of the current center of the team, but the weak link is Artour at this point. Ice and Crit performed pretty damn well (when they allowed Ice to have heroes that suit him). Abed was heavily shackled by shitty drafting. He seemed to get stuck 95% of the time just playing Ember/Void/Storm Spirit. RTZ just crumbles in these high pressure situations, I mean how many years in a row do we see him do literally the same thing: be farming out in the middle of no where in the late game, and get himself killed, costing his team the game. Its one thing to take dangerous farm in the mid game, but late game? After third Roshan? When all teams are typically roaming the map as a 5 man squad, unless you have an Io or Spectre? But no, he does the same shit yet again, throwing a game that was well in hand.

I know it is unlikely with Sumail now on OG, but I would love to see him come back and play the 1, and let RTZ go find another team to drag down. The amount of games where I can honestly say, "Damn, Artour really put the team on his back" can probably be counted on one hand. Usually its Ice or Crit shitting all over the enemy team, or Abed when he is given a chance to shine, instead of playing sacrificial mid, so RTZ can farm like crazy, only to fail the team when it is his time to step up.

Fuck, this must be what fans of real sports feel like when their team lets them down time and time again.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Mental health in esports is a hot issue right now - it’s probably getting pushed to show they are trying to fix the issue vs ignore it, no doubt to avoid a CTE issue like the NFL had

lol ya, esports burnout is the same as dudes literally smashing their brains to a pulp

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know he is kind of the current center of the team, but the weak link is Artour at this point. Ice and Crit performed pretty damn well (when they allowed Ice to have heroes that suit him). Abed was heavily shackled by shitty drafting. He seemed to get stuck 95% of the time just playing Ember/Void/Storm Spirit. RTZ just crumbles in these high pressure situations, I mean how many years in a row do we see him do literally the same thing: be farming out in the middle of no where in the late game, and get himself killed, costing his team the game. Its one thing to take dangerous farm in the mid game, but late game? After third Roshan? When all teams are typically roaming the map as a 5 man squad, unless you have an Io or Spectre? But no, he does the same shit yet again, throwing a game that was well in hand.

I know it is unlikely with Sumail now on OG, but I would love to see him come back and play the 1, and let RTZ go find another team to drag down. The amount of games where I can honestly say, "Damn, Artour really put the team on his back" can probably be counted on one hand. Usually its Ice or Crit shitting all over the enemy team, or Abed when he is given a chance to shine, instead of playing sacrificial mid, so RTZ can farm like crazy, only to fail the team when it is his time to step up.

Fuck, this must be what fans of real sports feel like when their team lets them down time and time again.
He puts up stats, and stacks losses. And remember a few years ago when he was teams jumping ever other major? He is team cancer.

I've never understood why the kid gets so much love.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuckballs.

That Collapse Mag vs OG g1 was a masterclass in that hero. He single handedly won that game. OG is retarded if they dont ban or steal mag vs Spirit.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
That game was insane, tiny almost 1v5'd team spirit. One of those games where 1 misclick means a loss.