DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
LGD.INT v LGD.CN on beyond the summit. Game 1 just finished in the bo5 w/ the int squad with a +1 winners bracket advantage.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I recently started playing. I am disliking the League of Legends changes, so I decided to give this a go. Last hitting is a bit harder that it is in league, so I'm trying to get used to that. At this point I'm only really getting recommended items, but I am paying attention to youtube videos by Purge to get an understanding.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Windrunner is a nice noob hero because of her escape. Jakiro is also nice because of ice path (max that first). Stay away from Tiny, Sand King, Earthshaker, and Pudge. I also really like Death Prophet for beginners.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Played a few games of this back when beta first started, but I was still doing LoL and never really got into it. Gonna pick it up back up if anyone's down for some low MMR games steam ID: nfefx.

I'm betting solo matchmaking is a barrel of monkeys.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If it's anything like it was in Dota, mana burn will propagate to ranged attacks. Does it also go to illusions in Dota2?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Diffusal to counter ult eh? Not sure how it counters a teamwide ult compared to a single target. I woulda thought it was to dispel the repel shield.

Then again I'm still deeply into HoN so maybe I am speaking out of turn.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Man I hate Drow.
Drow loves you, though
tongue.png

Drow is definitely my fav hero to play.

tongue.png

tongue.png

an accordion_sl

shitlord
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=386787

Liquid signs bits of old Complexity - FluffnStuff, BulLba, Korok, TC, ixmike88
Meh, team will be pretty mediocre. Korok is actually a really good player but gets way too aggressive. Bulba seemed to suck at LAN. Only thing I remember about tc/ixmike is getting in a pub with them, having them take shortlane as void/lich and feeding. Don't really know shit about fluff.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
gonna try this again going for all FOH inhouse tommorow night (saturday) 9pm EST, channel foh.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I'm down if we play cm.
i really dont care from what i remember from the last inhouses i ran people bitched about how long it took, so maybe just AP or something till we get used to peoples skill lvls and shit, but i dont care i just wanna inhouse.

you bitches better show tomorrow