DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Only need to watch 10matches for the compendium thingie so kinda but not really. And you can just watch replays, plus you don't actually have to watch the games, just "open them". I'm done already just from clicking various games during pick phase.

niss_sl

shitlord
Yeah I tend to watch games anyway but I do it using VODs since it's more convenient and I can skip the farm periods where no one wants to engage and wait for Roshan, etc.

Anyone know what the % of the compendium gifts after a regular match? In about 6 games I've seen 3 (not me, but others having received it) but it's such a small sample size.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Liquid making a great lineup change, who knows if it will help - TC more like the 2, qojqva the 1. Best change I think they have available I think it makes them dangerous.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
where is the GD studio located? that house is fucking nice.... are they really making money like that?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The GD stream is the most unprofessional piece of shit thing I have seen the world of casting. I'd rather have Ayesse than this.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
where is the GD studio located? that house is fucking nice.... are they really making money like that?
Sweden, Stockholm suburbs, there's a forest right next to it.

I think they somehow are, because I can't see them losing money for 2 years in a row, but if the crew can sort of sustain themselves by streaming, it probably makes stuff easier. They also collaborate with Dreamhack and Twitch a lot, so who knows. If they weren't fucking around so much, they would have stranglehold on EU Dota by now. Tobi is just one man, these guys can do much better.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I kind of thought the one man thing was taken care of when the restructered JD a few months ago with the additions of Zoe, Maelk, and Kappatalist.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Liquid making a great lineup change, who knows if it will help - TC more like the 2, qojqva the 1. Best change I think they have available I think it makes them dangerous.
Ive never been impressed with TC as a position 1. Do you think it's Demon playing support is the right spot for him on the team?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Limits his throw potential, so it's good. Qojqva is kinda like Funn1k on Navi, they rarely seem to have a bad game and when they do, the team is just getting stomped. Definitely the strongest player on Liquid, TC is kinda meh, no insanity of EE or crazy mechanics of Arteezy, just your standard carry.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
The GD stream is the most unprofessional piece of shit thing I have seen the world of casting. I'd rather have Ayesse than this.
GDStudio is the best for event coveragebecausethey don't do the lame ESPORTS PROFESSIONALISM.

edit: yeah, TC is mediocre as shit and he's definitely one of the reasons they're not a top team

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
GDStudio is the best for event coveragebecausethey don't do the lame ESPORTS PROFESSIONALISM.

edit: yeah, TC is mediocre as shit and he's definitely one of the reasons they're not a top team
No they're the fucking worst because they don't even try.

WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BROS HANGING OUT
LOOK AT BRUNOS CHEST HAIR LOL
NOW JAMES WILL LOOK AT THE CAMERA MAKING A BRITISH FACE
HE'S A DOTA 2 PERSONALITY

It's fucking awful.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Loosen up bro, they're casting a bunch of teenagers and people in their early twenties playing a videogame. What's wrong with having fun while providing content?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because its not fun or funny? Typical gd cast goes like this.

Really bad joke
Everyone stays silent because they're too cool
Bruno stats
Another really bad joke
James acts likes he's cooler than everyone else

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Because its not fun or funny? Typical gd cast goes like this.

Really bad joke
Everyone stays silent because they're too cool
Bruno stats
Another really bad joke
James acts likes he's cooler than everyone else
Exactly. I'm perfectly calm, it's just not funny. You can be funny and professional, or funny and unprofessional. They're unfunny and unprofessional. And I am so fucking sick of James staring at the camera and getting paid to do it. In the Free to Play documentary they couldn't even figure out what to call him, because he's not a caster. "Dota 2 Personality James." Yeah, no thanks.

calla_sl

shitlord
gd studio should have just kept draskyl, pflex, +1 as their core dota team. i agree, its too much random useless shit right now